
- EP3 is gone. :(
-
Those new wheels arent bad, but they are a downgrade over the stock wheels. The stock wheels looked very good. Mesh style wheels work on an audi, but you need to go much bigger. Here's 19s.
-
Ms. DeeAOne
- Rep Power
- 18
^ I love it! The VMR's I want are 19's, but the 17's will do for now.
-
sorry but the stock wheels looked a lot better. a classy car should stay classy. I drive a completely stock benz and get more compliments than than the guy with dubs on the benz. btw if its a 3.0 it will run good for a long time. 1.8t not soo much. change timing belt at 60k just to be safe.

- EP3 is gone. :(
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules