
- EP3 is gone. :(
-
[QUOTE=Nicole.;39470884]Been awhile since I've posted! Have done some maintenance recently. Has a new fuel pump and crank positioning sensor, which I found out was going bad the hard way. It's been great other than those two issues. I got a good deal on H-techs so I went with them until I can afford some good coilovers. The wheels are Voxx Maglia's 17x8 +38. That's about it since I've had it. 
nice car but the problems is just gonna keep coming i would say save your money for when it breaks down again because next it's going to be the ignition coils then the speed sensor.been there done that

- EP3 is gone. :(
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules