not sticking up for this guy, but with a mbc + exhaust, depending on what boost level he's running.. its possible he's near 100hp. but not really a safe idea with stock smic and no tuning.
if you use gran turismo math sure..... car is 20 years old and doesnt look like its spent the last 20 years being pampered and maintained by Chip Foose. I'd be impressed to see the car put down what it was suppose to put down stock.
anything is possible, but id bet my lunch its not making 300hp
No 16g, don't see 300whp from this one with the mods stated.
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
hardy har har, k the kid said that he's almost @ 300. If he's not so what, but some of y'all have srsly taking this overboard. If you really care so much ship him some cash and a wish list, til then some of y'all need to hop of the rag.![]()
BUILT NOT BOUGHT .........
A few updates.
ripped it apart for some good ol' maintenance
Got the tranny off to find this
replaced it with a xtd 6puck...bad move.
Replaced the 6 Puck with a act sprung 4 Puck
I little bit cleaner
Thanks for looking and being interested. I'm not a 300 HP yet that's my goal,which isn't hard to hit with this car.
I have a real tdo5h 16g, 560 evo injectors so all I need now is something to tune with.
i think it looks better than it did when you got it .... and as far as spray can paint ive done it and continue to do it... and if no one likes it who cares you are the one driving the car
Thanks man!! I love my car. I'm sure in previous posts I said it was getting a paintjob. All the guys saying spraycan paint looks like crap aren't looking at the big picture.last time I checked it went maintenance, Modding then looks.I would spend 500 bucks on something to tune my car with before I got it painted.the car will be running low 13's high 12's ugly or not. And that's good enough for me.
I suggest getting DSMlink. Best thing since slice bread. We had link on my buddy's 1g awd auto w/16g, ebay FMIC and 650cc. The car had 200k miles on it, and ran its best @ 12.7
I have the Maf-t, and a GM maf if you want to buy it. Just send me a PM with an offer. I don't need it anymore.
Little update. plasti dipped red. needs a few more coats but the outcome is good enough for me.
looking good
Thanks
Dude, DONT USE XTD! This is the 3rd horror story I've heard since mine. Long story short, here are the pics...
![]()
Stickers killed it for me.
Btw,, forgot to mention, I'm just glad is not a Honda with ridi stance.
just do you man, your car, your money looks better than my primer gray roof.