Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: Lexus IS-F with BBS LMs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Graduated. Random Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swollix
    Yuck, IS-F still ugly. I will take the new M3 over it any day.
    Only because you're a BMW fanboy queer douchebag.

    IS-F > GOD

  2. #2
    IA Hater/Shit Talker
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    Only because you're a BMW fanboy queer douchebag.

    IS-F > GOD

    nah, the M3 is faster, probably handles better, and just kills it in the looks department. http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/results.html PAGE FOUR.

    I am not a BMW fanboy, infact I don't even like non-M BMW's. Actually I don't even like most of the new ones except the new M3. Honestly I would take a G35 over an IS-F if looks were the only factor.


  3. #3
    Graduated. Random Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swollix
    nah, the M3 is faster, probably handles better, and just kills it in the looks department. http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/results.html PAGE FOUR.

    I am not a BMW fanboy, infact I don't even like non-M BMW's. Actually I don't even like most of the new ones except the new M3. Honestly I would take a G35 over an IS-F if looks were the only factor.
    This confirms you're an idiot.

  4. #4
    who's f*#kin oreo's! stubbyda91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Buchanan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    This confirms you're an idiot.
    x2

  5. #5
    __DailyGrind
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,263
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    Only because you're a BMW fanboy queer douchebag.

    IS-F > GOD

    I second that sir!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!