I am sure some will only bish about the tailpipes but some here are like me and think the LM is wheel perfection. Just wanted to share.
![]()
I am sure some will only bish about the tailpipes but some here are like me and think the LM is wheel perfection. Just wanted to share.
![]()
Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5
Now thats stuntin' there is one around kennesaw that kinda favors that one!
~DB4LYFE
07 Honda GD3
oh my damn... that's hot.
wow, those wheels look good on just about any car.
do these cars come with a V8 or a V12??........some dude tried to tell me V12......i was like lay off the crack!!!!
soooo........answer me please!!!......1
lol, it's a V8 bro.Originally Posted by blackboi50
Originally Posted by blackboi50
V8
Lexus GS300
x2Originally Posted by Diabolic.
jeez so sick!
Fuckin' gorgeous
2007 Charger SRT8
Bolt Ons.....
Definitely Sick, but the wheels almost look to small. I know you couldn't anything muhc bigger in there, but the body on that bitch is huge.
These wheels make any car look good.
I love these cars, so much fun to drive.
RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now thats how a lexus should look!
Yuck, IS-F still ugly. I will take the new M3 over it any day.
Only because you're a BMW fanboy queer douchebag.Originally Posted by swollix
IS-F > GOD
Originally Posted by Random Hero
nah, the M3 is faster, probably handles better, and just kills it in the looks department. http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/results.html PAGE FOUR.
I am not a BMW fanboy, infact I don't even like non-M BMW's. Actually I don't even like most of the new ones except the new M3. Honestly I would take a G35 over an IS-F if looks were the only factor.
This confirms you're an idiot.Originally Posted by swollix
x2Originally Posted by Random Hero
Originally Posted by Random Hero
I second that sir!![]()
dude you need to stop thinking bmws are the bestOriginally Posted by swollix
how can u not like that isf!
your only saying the bmw is better because you own one, if you wouldn't you would love this car like any normal person would!
![]()
![]()
![]()
no, isf = sex. gtfo of here with your bmw fanboy bullshit.Originally Posted by swollix
and this is coming from a bmw owner.
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
thank you!Originally Posted by Thighs
I want to love the IS-F, I really do but I cannot get past the styling. It just doesn't seem on par with the M3.
5 liter toyota v8 ftmfw. damn near 400 hp
moms tundra has the 350![]()
toyota makes the best motors period
i mean look at the king of motors 2jz
IS-F over any shit bag beamer all day![]()
lol......if you drive a da integra, and you're calling a new M3 a shitbag, you need to get your head checked.Originally Posted by stubbyda91
BBS LM's are the best looking wheels on the market. The IS-F looks great, but I would take a new M3 personally.
Nah dude, that makes you an idiot.Originally Posted by alpine_aw11
Originally Posted by alpine_aw11
check this out kemosabi, i didnt say the NEW M3 i said ANY BEAMER! that means including the new M3, and my integra has noting to do with this post we are talking about comparing the IS-F to the M3
so i think you my friend need to get your head checked... or atleast your reading capabilities![]()
This thread is about (or it is now) comparing the M3 vs. IS-F. I could clearly see your stupidity extends into hating all BMW's, so I used an example.Originally Posted by stubbyda91
New M3>any Honda ever made except the NSX, which is still fairly close. You dumbass Honda nutswingers need to be sterilized.
Originally Posted by alpine_aw11
wow dude....did i not just say that in the post before you? dont worry ill wait
is-f on bbs lm=win, i need a set of these on my gs
I love those cars. Wish i can get me a IS-F one day.
:idb:
I want I want I need I need!
@_@
Yeah I am suuuuch a fanboy when the only thing I like from BMW is the M line,335i and 135i. If this was a Honda Civic, or even a GTR you guys would not be calling me a fanboy would you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5GFMCAang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRDL5hiEMto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQ7BnKJqp8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gSdwo4LvNM
You will find that any review of these cars favors the M3 over the IS-F and C63.