
- Santa's Run Pics
-

Originally Posted by
Big Baller
I did 1:05.4
Although your car is quick, I had to disagree that your time is accurate. How could you possibly be ~3-4 secs faster then the rest of the group? I would believe your time if the people that were actually suppose to be timing did their job properly.
When I was sitting in the box trying to warm up, I over-heard two gentlemen over the radios indicating that only the black 350z and the blue 350z be timed as it "appears" that they are running the fastest of that session.
Don't take this as an insult, I'm only giving you my view on yesterday's event.

- Santa's Run Pics
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules