Results 1 to 40 of 127

Thread: MY BABY 718HP 624@Wheels

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dunwoody/Sandy Springs
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,631
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Not too fond of the way it looks, but it sure is a mean mafucka


  2. #2
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    I like the setup. Good choice on the wheels btw.

  3. #3
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Newnan
    Age
    57
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Problematik
    Not too fond of the way it looks, but it sure is a mean mafucka
    Yea I was going to go with a full body kit and custom paint but I wanted to keep it a sleeper. I has the same kit as the 2006 fairlady 350.

    With the stock hood on the car It was great everyone one would think that I just had a pipe on the car until I got on it and the 3inch 2in1 pipe and turbos start screaming

  4. #4
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I love it!!! badass car


  5. #5
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I love z's!

    especially boosted z's


  6. #6
    INTEGSMOKE
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sharpsburg
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default bad a

    that is a bad ass Z

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!