hey hey hey hey!!!!!Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
who u calling an idiot????.........haha.....1
hey hey hey hey!!!!!Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
who u calling an idiot????.........haha.....1
And hell no on the Rota's. The day I put Rota's on anything is the day I blow that car up. And the reason why I say slam it, have you see the comparison vs a NSX. That NSX is so tiny compared to this behemoth.
BECAUSE A NSX IS ACURA!!!!!!! what car has chrysler made that is small lately???? damn squinty eyes FTL!!!!Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
......1
they made that Crossfire. That thing is the size of a SL320 since it shares the same platform. OOOOO
man who the fack wants to ride in a damn crossfire!!????Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
.......ahaha....but seriously dodge makes big cars and they can fit big wheels!!!!
BIG WHEEL WELL=someone will put BIG WHEEL THERE!!!!!!....1
How come out dont put big rims on your car?
Oh wait I keep forgeting you have a rental car.
QFTOriginally Posted by bikerj11
keep facking joking about that damitOriginally Posted by Crazy Asian
..............
......
is your 240 working yet???.......1
WTFUDGE??? Who says I have a 240?? I HATE YOU!!!!
THUI
OYKW
OYAB
FOH
![]()
![]()
Originally Posted by alpine_xj
WASTE
Poor choice in wheels, which can be easily changed if the owner were to decide to do that. Big deal. The car is made to accomodate bigger wheels, as evidenced by the fact that someone mentioned it comes with 20's from the factory. IMO, 22's should be the limit. However, to each his or her own.
Who knew that this would become a racial issue, especially on IA.
/sarcasm.
Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
......so u stepped ya game up and got a GT-r?????
......1
that shit is ugly. doesnt even resemble something nice.
the wheels are horrendous.
thats disgusting....
"muscle cars" should not be sitting on anything bigger then a 18 or 19. 20's are pushing it IMO. i dont like it. and the rims are effin hideous. my .02.
dont really like the choice of wheels but its an orange one at a dealership here in Orlando with chrome and color matched 24's on it.. looks nice
that's hideous...
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
I love this car though.. I want it so bad... the 08 srt8 super bee with the viper 22's... now you can't lie and say this doesnt look good
Point being? The car pictured below has a 'shlush box', as does my Camaro.Originally Posted by Sammich
![]()
Shits still ugly as sin.
it looks like they took the srt4 rims and blew em up.Originally Posted by Dracc
Originally Posted by redrumracer
they are the 22 inch version of the viper srt10 wheels![]()
that's just ugly.![]()
***Lotus Elise***
BlackWatchRacing/Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance
Originally Posted by Kyle
da fawk.... thats gotta be the funniest damn sig i've seen in awhile on IA![]()
fuck those wheels....it's a muscle car...
Pretty sure this car was parked at a building across the street from S&W about two months ago. Looked great in person!Originally Posted by Dracc
My damn dream car right there. The big ass rims look like shit though, But the rest of the car besides the rims, look badass!
"Damn, Its Tyler"RaceReadyDevelopments
Yeah I'm with the majority on this. There's absolutely nothing classy about it, in fact it's the exact opposite. When you put wheels like that on any car, all you are saying is "Hey look at how much money I can spend." If you think impressing gold digging hood rats is classy and grown up, then you and I are living in two different worlds.
Like others said, 20s in the rear, 19s in front and some meaty rubber would be the proper treatment to make that car look stellar.
Originally Posted by EG6
probably just like it.. its like 20 here at this dodge dealership:boobies:
If you were blind, and riding in it.Originally Posted by EG6
That's what's up. Although I'd lean towards 18/19. You even notice how they keep designing the wheel wells bigger and bigger to accommodate for this kind of stupidity.Originally Posted by Deke
I think it needs some of these...
![]()
thats a terrible thing to do to that beautiful car...
**Original photo by CF Photography**
wheels = no
and yes im black
nasty, not in a good way
if i was that person and i liked 24s i would have gotten 24s but not that wheel design. maybe a 5 spoke wheels or something not so full face like that.
i feel that 24s CAN look good but that design isnt my favorite
It could aleast have better wheels
Resize sig area!
Resize sig area!