I have seen these a few times and not really been into them, this one I like.
I know, if you are on Zilvia you have probably seen this...![]()
I have seen these a few times and not really been into them, this one I like.
I know, if you are on Zilvia you have probably seen this...![]()
Unless I'm thinking of a few different cars (please correct me if I'm wrong), but I believe that's just a big vinyl sticker.Originally Posted by 90_ZC_HATCH
But, I don't really feel the look as most of the time it's just half-assed.
My![]()
X2 its a big raggedy vinyl lol, man @ OP , that guy is teh drift.Originally Posted by Random Hero
courtesy of whoever posted this before I stole it.
Da Nastyist Whipz Member #9
"Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"
I like itOriginally Posted by Fr33way
VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.
Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable
Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!
im a member on zilvia, it seems to be a trend apon ae86 and 240 owners. whatever though, i kinda dig it... sometimes.
p.s. he has a i <3 drifting sticker, btu that car doesnt look to be a drift car :-\
That's a hard-parker!Originally Posted by yogi08
![]()
teh cage, the gutted interior, the gauges, the bucket seat, the fact that he has a "i <3 drifting" stickerOriginally Posted by yogi08
i doubt he'd spend that much money to be a poser, just cause its clean doesnt mean he doesnt drift it. Lots of cars that drift stay clean.
but that paint looks new, so maybe thats why
I thought it was a requirement to love drifting and be good at it to own a 240?
Picture compliments of ~CF Photography~
Rrops dude. I like it alot...
**waits for DO!**
~DB4LYFE
07 Honda GD3
guess i was the only one to catch that LOL ! reps !Originally Posted by DB4LYFE
![]()
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si
im goin to do the same thing to my hood!!!! haha.. jk.. it looks nice..
Kashim needs to clear his hood.
A Turbo FC Rx-7 hood.
![]()
^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle
Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
thats pretty sweet lol
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Meh, it's okay. I'm not a fan of the painted hood thing, but at least it's mostly the factory color.
my contribution![]()
this is hott!!!!!
Originally Posted by admin
![]()
ive got tiger blood in me, why? because i am the carbon copy of charlie sheen only fatter. thats bi-winning right there.
not bad at all.. looks good