that sucks man
![]()
And I didn't even touch this one... did I?
I'll be in contact with you about that thing we talked about that one time...![]()
Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.
sorry for your loss jon, buy my boys del sol 2400
hey just saw this add sorry about the loss.
I was on HWY 140 between woodstock and roswell.
white honda del sol for sale.
black hood, looks like steel wheels for front, mags on back.
Cant really tell condition but it is for sale.
only reason that I can not tell the condition is that it is 5:30 in the morning when I'm buzzing by. Been there for about 2-3 days.
Dang bro.. im so sorry to hear that.. Im just really glad your alright cause i know how those can be, I know that your next one will be even better. and dont let the insurance try to screw you outa anything. rebuild and make more memories.
Sux man sorry to hear!
~DB4LYFE
07 Honda GD3
i didnt hit the guy that caused the wreck .... i hit the guy that hit the guy that caused the wreck .... and legaly yes it was my fault ...because i hit the rear end of another vehicle .... but the guy that caused the wreck is in jail for HIT N RUN . or should i say (STOP n RUN ) . but whatever . its gone . im sad. time for a better solOriginally Posted by quickdodge®
. end story .
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si
this is the sol im getting ... HOPEFULLY .
Last edited by 1SOL2NV; 09-06-2008 at 01:57 AM.
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si
that sucks atleast your alright thats more important
Lolol. I understand that you hit the guy that hit the guy that caused the wreck. I'm asking why would you have words with the guy you hit if he didn't cause the wreck. And you hit him, not he hit you. See what I mean? That's where I was at. Later, QD.Originally Posted by 1SOL2NV
i didnt cus the guy i hit out .. i cussed the guy in the van out .... but yea i see where ya coming from .
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si
from wat i see the new sol is very nice. good luck with the new car if you get it.Originally Posted by 1SOL2NV
weak civic
I HOPE !!!! its niceeeeee
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si
Damn dude that sucks, I just wrecked a couple months back the same way... gave me a following too closely ticket which is bull**** but anyways...
I know the feeling bro! It sucks wrecking a car you love, especially one that you've modded out
LOL look at your car. You rear ended someone, just like this guy did. How do you rear end someone? WHEN YOU ARE FOLLOWING TOO CLOSE AND CAN'T STOP IN TIME. That's where the ticket comes from.Originally Posted by sam32465
![]()
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
The pic in my av is from a wreck where I was run off the road. I wasn't following too close, they stopped faster than I could. I had 3 car lengths in front of me, the new asphalt was slick.
I hate people that speak out of their ass.
I hate people that try and make excuses for their mistakes. How many cars have you wrecked there, wild man?Originally Posted by sam32465
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
damn man, that blows hard
time to move on to bigger and better things
- 06 sentra spec v
i guess you should have stopped sooner.
-IA MGMT is inappropriate.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/812774144.html wow .. this cars looks identical to mine .. but mine had alot more going for it lol .... but outside appearance is the same !!!! LOL
93 sol Si
95 sol S
95 sol Si