Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 62 of 62

Thread: MY SOL IS LOST !!!!!

  1. #41
    インテグラ K20Z1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Buford
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,457
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    that sucks man

  2. #42
    CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Athens/ATL
    Age
    42
    Posts
    8,054
    Rep Power
    31

    Default



    And I didn't even touch this one... did I?

    I'll be in contact with you about that thing we talked about that one time...

    Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

  3. #43
    IA Senior Hustler eYezs1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    한 국
    Posts
    4,312
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    sorry for your loss jon, buy my boys del sol 2400

  4. #44
    what time is lunch?
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    woodstock
    Age
    56
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    hey just saw this add sorry about the loss.

    I was on HWY 140 between woodstock and roswell.

    white honda del sol for sale.

    black hood, looks like steel wheels for front, mags on back.

    Cant really tell condition but it is for sale.

    only reason that I can not tell the condition is that it is 5:30 in the morning when I'm buzzing by. Been there for about 2-3 days.

  5. #45
    Sexi cheeseburger! Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clayton county, GA/Daytona Beach, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,406
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Dang bro.. im so sorry to hear that.. Im just really glad your alright cause i know how those can be, I know that your next one will be even better. and dont let the insurance try to screw you outa anything. rebuild and make more memories.

  6. #46
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SOL2NV
    but today i had a little choice words for the guy i ran into and the guy that caused this wrecked ....
    Why would you have words with someone that YOU ran into? I understand about the guy that caused the wreck. But the guy YOU hit? That makes no sense at all. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  7. #47
    IA FIT Member DB4LYFE ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NW Boonies
    Posts
    5,937
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Sux man sorry to hear!

    ~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3


  8. #48
    Boosted B17 !!!!!!!! 1SOL2NV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Augusta Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,563
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Why would you have words with someone that YOU ran into? I understand about the guy that caused the wreck. But the guy YOU hit? That makes no sense at all. Later, QD.
    i didnt hit the guy that caused the wreck .... i hit the guy that hit the guy that caused the wreck .... and legaly yes it was my fault ...because i hit the rear end of another vehicle .... but the guy that caused the wreck is in jail for HIT N RUN . or should i say (STOP n RUN ) . but whatever . its gone . im sad. time for a better sol . end story .

    93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

  9. #49
    got air? Bud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    northside
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    fucc. im sorry bro.

  10. #50
    Boosted B17 !!!!!!!! 1SOL2NV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Augusta Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,563
    Rep Power
    25

    Default





    this is the sol im getting ... HOPEFULLY .
    Last edited by 1SOL2NV; 09-06-2008 at 01:57 AM.

    93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

  11. #51
    SLOW DB2 RIDIN DIRTY GaGen2Teg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cobb/Cherokee County
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    that sucks atleast your alright thats more important

  12. #52
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SOL2NV
    i didnt hit the guy that caused the wreck .... i hit the guy that hit the guy that caused the wreck ....
    Lolol. I understand that you hit the guy that hit the guy that caused the wreck. I'm asking why would you have words with the guy you hit if he didn't cause the wreck. And you hit him, not he hit you. See what I mean? That's where I was at. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  13. #53
    Boosted B17 !!!!!!!! 1SOL2NV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Augusta Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,563
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    i didnt cus the guy i hit out .. i cussed the guy in the van out .... but yea i see where ya coming from .

    93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

  14. #54
    Say Somethin'
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    in that one girl...
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,517
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SOL2NV




    this is the sol im getting ... HOPEFULLY .
    from wat i see the new sol is very nice. good luck with the new car if you get it.
    weak civic

  15. #55
    Boosted B17 !!!!!!!! 1SOL2NV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Augusta Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,563
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I HOPE !!!! its niceeeeee

    93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

  16. #56
    I love my Z m3dic8d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L-burn
    Age
    40
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Damn dude that sucks, I just wrecked a couple months back the same way... gave me a following too closely ticket which is bull**** but anyways...

    I know the feeling bro! It sucks wrecking a car you love, especially one that you've modded out

  17. #57
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam32465
    Damn dude that sucks, I just wrecked a couple months back the same way... gave me a following too closely ticket which is bull**** but anyways...
    LOL look at your car. You rear ended someone, just like this guy did. How do you rear end someone? WHEN YOU ARE FOLLOWING TOO CLOSE AND CAN'T STOP IN TIME. That's where the ticket comes from.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  18. #58
    I love my Z m3dic8d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L-burn
    Age
    40
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    The pic in my av is from a wreck where I was run off the road. I wasn't following too close, they stopped faster than I could. I had 3 car lengths in front of me, the new asphalt was slick.

    I hate people that speak out of their ass.

  19. #59
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam32465
    The pic in my av is from a wreck where I was run off the road. I wasn't following too close, they stopped faster than I could. I had 3 car lengths in front of me, the new asphalt was slick.

    I hate people that speak out of their ass.
    I hate people that try and make excuses for their mistakes. How many cars have you wrecked there, wild man?
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  20. #60
    Allergic to People ATL_EG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    942
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    damn man, that blows hard
    time to move on to bigger and better things

    - 06 sentra spec v

  21. #61
    WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria
    Posts
    4,784
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    i guess you should have stopped sooner.
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.


  22. #62
    Boosted B17 !!!!!!!! 1SOL2NV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Augusta Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,563
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/812774144.html wow .. this cars looks identical to mine .. but mine had alot more going for it lol .... but outside appearance is the same !!!! LOL

    93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!