Results 1 to 40 of 78

Thread: SAAB in the City

Threaded View

  1. #25
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Haha, the more I look at the wheels it came with, the more I like them. I don't know if I'll have to paint them black though. I mean, a day on the highway, and they spit off enough brake dust to make the wheel black.

    It does have a turbocharged Ecotec. I'll do some research on HpTuners...good lookin' out.

    Dinan, I know that SAABs aren't the most reliable cars out there and I'm prepared for that. I'm happy with my decision nonetheless.

    As for Emily...she said she didn't really care about her pictures. Now it's just up to me whether I want to post them or not...for fear of leg humpers.
    Last edited by VooDooXII; 06-19-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!