Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
I have seen it. It's been called the Lemans when it was a concept, but they just change it to the r8. Looks hot. I don't know who will buy it. A $100K Audi. Someone who wants a $100K car that isn't practical will something else IMO.


Theres a couple of AUDI's already in or past the 100K mark.

That car is hot cake.. Problem is... The Media in this country is stupid as hell.
AUDI is up there with all HIGHER end cars... but since the media doesnt help it keeps AUDI cars more on the DL. AUDI's have a strong following.. is like a quite cult...
Since owning my TT I have done alot of reading and learned alot about AUDI's and now have alot of respect for them and consider them to be up there with the "so called" higher end cars.

I saw pics of the R8 a few month back and I think it looks hot....

Repost btw