I sold all my BIEL a couple of weeks ago and I don't think I'll touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Verik
Would this be a good example of just looking at the technical's rather than the whole picture (i.e. what is going on behind the numbers?)?

If they don't get approved than their technology doesn't work or is not safe, which means they don't have a business. It's that simple. What kind of technical analysis or forecasting method takes this into account??? Technical analysis and penny stocks don't go together IMO. Only fundamentals and hype(!!!). Charts of penny stocks defy all laws of physics lol.

All of BIELs planned products are different applications of the same technology, they don't have a pipeline of different drugs with different technologies like other biotechs. All their eggs are in one basket. So if it doesn't pass, they don't have a product and have nothing to fall back on and it's game over.

2 or 3 months ago I was writing about how I don't like the fundies on BIEL in this very same thread. Then I gave in to all the hype and actually bought it lol. Not doing that again.