Results 1 to 40 of 769

Thread: Stock tip

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Patience Pays...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    So in the 25th hour CIT pulls a rabit out of the hat and a restructuring deal is approved.. looks like CIT-A will be compensated with common stock.. CIT will wipe out massive debt. I wish I had stuck to my original plan and rolled the dice, the payoff would have been stellar but I'm sure I'll still end up with more than I started with, cant argue with that.

  2. #2
    2.0TRawr ironchef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,414
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plv View Post
    Are you talking about CVM or ASFX here?
    ASFX
    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    So in the 25th hour CIT pulls a rabit out of the hat and a restructuring deal is approved.. looks like CIT-A will be compensated with common stock.. CIT will wipe out massive debt. I wish I had stuck to my original plan and rolled the dice, the payoff would have been stellar but I'm sure I'll still end up with more than I started with, cant argue with that.
    I wonder how CIT common stock will do tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!