I've posted this on other forums so pardon me if you already saw this somewhere else.. However, I'll shorten things and post just pics of what's been happening since Nov. last year.

To start.. the car.. I found a guy selling a 93 VR touring FD in New Orleans. Luckily it was just a shell but didn't have a title. Seller said, it had a clean title but does not have it because the guy he bought it from never sent it. Luckily through my rotary car connections, I was able to contact the previous seller, and then the seller before that to get a clean viable title.

Here are some pics of the car when I was picking it up from New Orleans.

Next morning in New Orleans

From there car went to my friend and fabricator Walker Morgan @ Morgan Performance Fabrication

At MPFab, we installed the engine in so walker can develop a new manifold for the car.

The 20B/ 3 Rotor Engine...

Here is when it was just built.

Its from the last year Eunos Cosmo 3 Rotor, "D" series motor, broken down and rebuilt with ported intake, less restrictive 13B-REW exhaust sleeves, Balanced rotating assemblies, Lapped housings, and all new seals and gaskets... And built by one of the best builder I know.. Luis Canizales.

Engine in!