Results 1 to 40 of 109

Thread: E92 M3 > GT-R

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Lets just look at the M3s progression
    E30-I-4
    E36-I-6
    E46-I-5
    E90/92-V-8

    However, Audi will ditch the V-8 in the S4 and go back to a TT V-6 ala B5 the new generation.

    And we have seen chipped TT 335s run with M5s and M3s..

    Different strokes for different folks. My fav is a nice torquey V-8. Check the sig
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    Lets just look at the M3s progression
    E30-I-4
    E36-I-6
    E46-I-5
    E90/92-V-8

    However, Audi will ditch the V-8 in the S4 and go back to a TT V-6 ala B5 the new generation.

    And we have seen chipped TT 335s run with M5s and M3s..

    Different strokes for different folks. My fav is a nice torquey V-8. Check the sig
    E46 was I6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!