Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Claybird

Default Claybird

Alright, now that all the bullshit is behind us, lets run now.

Should be interesting

Sorry for causing any trouble guys.
    Last edited by MINI; 01-26-2009 at 05:15 PM.
    Got a MINI? Don't talk to me.

FUCK your FADS

i said it once and i will say it again.....

the whole "import scene" in rome, has been dead for about 2-3 years now. to have something ruined for you, you must be first be exposed to it. so before you start bashing on him, why don't you shut the fuck up and get some knowledge about the "scene" in rome.

yea, he's the poser. and the "original" guys, don't go out downtown. looks to me like you're just looking up the wrong asshole tryin to get in on it.

on another note....his turbo accord, is still running stock internals. so, yea, he's gaining a whole lot of power off like maybe 8 psi? lol

you wanna talk about him spending his g-mas cash, who bought your mini? i know for a fact that you didn't. who coughed up the cash to put those purple lights on your car? i know you didn't.....
    to top it off.....i do believe mr claybird forked the cash out of HIS OWN POCKET to turbo his car. and his g-ma....doesn't know anything about it!

yes, i'm defending him, cause i'm one of few people that he doesn't piss off every time he opens his mouth. i bet you probably don't know anything about him.

do me a favor, and shut the fuck up about clay.
    Last edited by Tran; 01-25-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Whoreslounge is the other way, this is the Kills Forum. Sorry for the confusion.

maybe royalsilver should line his mini against the accord.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

I give his shitty ebay looking setup 5,000 miles or less till it's toast.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

THis thread made me LIRL.

Rome=pathetic. I was in the scene over 4 years ago and it still sucked compared to the kennesaw scene. Always will b/c it has too much white trash, rednecks, and drama.

Setup on the kids car.......from all I have heard is cheap as hell. Along with the person who put it together seeing that I know they screwed up 2 other ppls turbo cars.

I dont understand why the kids up there keep trying. I mean. Either take it out of town and quit bitching about it, or GIVE THE FUCK UP and GTFO!!

And BTW kid.....wrong section to be posting in...unless you asking for a race against clay. Something tells me your ass will be handed to you JDM style.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    THis thread made me LIRL.

Rome=pathetic. I was in the scene over 4 years ago and it still sucked compared to the kennesaw scene. Always will b/c it has too much white trash, rednecks, and drama.

Setup on the kids car.......from all I have heard is cheap as hell. Along with the person who put it together seeing that I know they screwed up 2 other ppls turbo cars.

I dont understand why the kids up there keep trying. I mean. Either take it out of town and quit bitching about it, or GIVE THE FUCK UP and GTFO!!

And BTW kid.....wrong section to be posting in...unless you asking for a race against clay. Something tells me your ass will be handed to you JDM style.
    rome scene was never like it is in kennesaw. few years ago it started poppin down at the bk but random dickfucks started the drama and cops got involved and all that shit. lasted about a whole 4-5 months and its been like it is now ever since. and not to mention it was mainly a bunch of high school kids with some stock d-series wanting to run everyone. i did get a little cocky when i first got my old white teg, but after getting smoked by jay's turbo'd civic, kinda set me in line real quick. (btw, i have his old car now, lol. not the setup that was in it though)

his turbo kit, i wouldn't use. its like a no name-brand kit. i think he just wanted to say that he had a turbo'd car. wrong route, IMO. the guy who did clay's turbo(not gonna mention him) is a guy i would NEVER trust with anything i own. not even so much as my screw driver cause i think he'd mess it up somehow too.

just out of couriosity, do i know you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tran
    rome scene was never like it is in kennesaw. few years ago it started poppin down at the bk but random dickfucks started the drama and cops got involved and all that shit. lasted about a whole 4-5 months and its been like it is now ever since. and not to mention it was mainly a bunch of high school kids with some stock d-series wanting to run everyone. i did get a little cocky when i first got my old white teg, but after getting smoked by jay's turbo'd civic, kinda set me in line real quick. (btw, i have his old car now, lol. not the setup that was in it though)

his turbo kit, i wouldn't use. its like a no name-brand kit. i think he just wanted to say that he had a turbo'd car. wrong route, IMO. the guy who did clay's turbo(not gonna mention him) is a guy i would NEVER trust with anything i own. not even so much as my screw driver cause i think he'd mess it up somehow too.

just out of couriosity, do i know you?
    Rome scene has never BEEN like kennesaw's, but its was a lot bigger a long time ago. Even before the bk days. Granted it was filled with a bunch of rednecks in trucks too. Problem is....the quality of people, not even cars if what I had a problem with. I woudlnt be caught dead in a parking lot in Rome, Ga. EVER again. Makes note for white trash.

Lets just say....I know OF you. Have met you a looong time ago. I would rather not be associated with as being from the Rome area. I dont even live IN Rome, just near it. Only use to hang in Rome years ago b/c of my X.

And yes....the guy that done claybirds turbo, clay lovelys old teg turbo, who messed with woodys already done my mainstream s2k turbo, etccccc......proves that he needs to find another job and quit screwing ppl over.

First of all, I pay for every single thing that goes into my car, including my neons.

Romes scene did have a major fallout and I know that. I'm not stupid and I know how things use to be and I'm with all the guys that use to be a part of that. It was slowly growing back and is now falling apart again.

Kayla just stfu, your Prelude is stock and wow how is that lip still on there?

And why the fuck did yall think I was posting in this section? To callout Clay.

God damn.

FUCK your FADS

BSTONE84= THACKER

Rome scene has never BEEN like kennesaw's, but its was a lot bigger a long time ago. Even before the bk days. Granted it was filled with a bunch of Rednecks in trucks too. Problem is....the quality of people, not even cars if what I had a problem with. I woudlnt be caught dead in a parking lot in Rome, Ga. EVER again. Makes note for white trash.

Lets just say....I know OF you. Have met you a looong time ago. I would rather not be associated with as being from the Rome area. I dont even live IN Rome, just near it. Only use to hang in Rome years ago b/c of my X.

And yes....the guy that done claybirds turbo, clay lovelys old teg turbo, who messed with woodys already done my mainstream s2k turbo, etccccc......proves that he needs to find another job and quit screwing ppl over.
    I say ban for racial slur

the duckster

lmao
    hey mini dude
    are you the one with the emo hair that rolls with the black mustang?
    i half-assed raced the mustang with a stock da auto
    i lost but if i can remember correctly
    you didnt keep up with either of us

clay's car might not be that great
    but he is a cool guy

and why would you get on here and talk crap about someone just cause your friend beat him
    loser
    it only proves your friend is better
    has nothing to do with you so GTFO!

thats all

Race Ready Developments Member #5

Rome Crew

Quote Originally Posted by ducky1177
    lmao
    hey mini dude
    are you the one with the emo hair that rolls with the black mustang?
    i half-assed raced the mustang with a stock da auto
    i lost but if i can remember correctly
    you didnt keep up with either of us

clay's car might not be that great
    but he is a cool guy

and why would you get on here and talk crap about someone just cause your friend beat him
    loser
    it only proves your friend is better
    has nothing to do with you so GTFO!

thats all
    I can walk that mustang and you, you dont know how to race. My front spoiler was having issues and I had to fix that, thats why I didnt follow. But if you want to run then I wont have a problem proving my point to you.

All you did was speed off before either one of us could line up with you.

I can walk you, not to offend or anything.

Clay has talked more crap about me and Rome then you have read.

FUCK your FADS

the duckster

well if he talks shit about you then you race him
    im not taking up for clay
    just telling you that you shouldnt brag on you friends
    lmao
    and ill race you if thats what you want

and we didnt line up?
    we went on 3?
    lmao

Rome Crew

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSilver

WOW.

You slow piece of shit.

So how did that turbo Accord hold against a V6 Mustang?

You lost, twice.

No excuses, you spent all your grandma's money on something that cant even keep up with a STOCK V6 Mustang. Rome is so sick of you, so leave! You have made all the original guys leave the scene because you are a poser.

And go ahead, talk shit about my MINI and its faggot ass purple neons, I can tell you right now that you can't keep up with me or anyone in Rome.

Pathetic, even on Rome's standards.

turbo accord?
    Aahahahahhahah neons are you serious?Just take them off lol.
    Jason..

the duckster

neons are badass

Rome Crew

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time!!

I think my favorite is "My front spoiler was having issues"

ha ha ha!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time!!

I think my favorite is "My front spoiler was having issues"

ha ha ha!!
    to much downforce

well if he talks shit about you then you race him
    im not taking up for clay
    just telling you that you shouldnt brag on you friends
    lmao
    and ill race you if thats what you want

and we didnt line up?
    we went on 3?
    lmao

Im not bragging, I'm making a piont.

No, we never ran.
    You ran the mustang and thats it.
    We were both comfused as to what you were doing.

And yeah that is pretty stupid about my lip.

FUCK your FADS

Rome scene has never BEEN like kennesaw's, but its was a lot bigger a long time ago. Even before the bk days. Granted it was filled with a bunch of rednecks in trucks too. Problem is....the quality of people, not even cars if what I had a problem with. I woudlnt be caught dead in a parking lot in Rome, Ga. EVER again. Makes note for white trash.

the bk days i think is when it started to go downhill. but it has never been and never will like kennesaw.

but it is the people that caused everything to hit the shit hole. too many people doing stupid shit and it just ruined things for those that were were just there to hang out with their friends without any drama.

oh...check your pm's.

First of all, I pay for every single thing that goes into my car, including my neons.

Romes scene did have a major fallout and I know that. I'm not stupid and I know how things use to be and I'm with all the guys that use to be a part of that. It was slowly growing back and is now falling apart again.

God damn.
    you pay for everything on your car? thats why you're only like 16 and drive a mini. and with things they way are now, i'm sure you never worked a day in your life.
    so where the cash come from if you paid for own shit?

how can you say you know how things used to be when you were never around? how do you know the rise and fall of the "scene"? when the "scene" had the fallout....there was no comeback. growing back my ass.

maybe you should re-check on what a callout is. from the start of this thread......all you're doing is starting shit with clay. maybe he's not the one with the problem...

you are.

this is circle and you're nothing more than a square.

BTW, In no way am I starting drama or any of that bullshit.

Clay started with the ragging and I am just defending my side.

I wouldn't not have a problem with him if he didn't talk shit. I never start shit with other people. This whole thread is a reply to him saying stuff, not me starting stuff.

FUCK your FADS

BTW, In no way am I starting drama or any of that bullshit.

Clay started with the ragging and I am just defending my side.

I wouldn't not have a problem with him if he didn't talk shit. I never start shit with other people. This whole thread is a reply to him saying stuff, not me starting stuff.
    then be fucking mature about it and ignore his ass.

but instead you start a thread, where you are straight TALKING SHIT to him. line your mini against his accord since its such a piece of shit.

you pay for everything on your car? thats why you're only like 16 and drive a mini. and with things they way are now, i'm sure you never worked a day in your life.
    so where the cash come from if you paid for own shit?

how can you say you know how things used to be when you were never around? how do you know the rise and fall of the "scene"? when the "scene" had the fallout....there was no comeback. growing back my ass.

maybe you should re-check on what a callout is. from the start of this thread......all you're doing is starting shit with clay. maybe he's not the one with the problem...

you are.
    Im 18 and I have had the same job for 4 years. The comeback I meant by more people were slowly starting to come out. And a previous post states why I made this thread, I didn't start shit, I'm simply responding to shit talking.

FUCK your FADS

then be fucking mature about it and ignore his ass.

but instead you start a thread, where you are straight TALKING SHIT to him. line your mini against his accord since its such a piece of shit.

I should. And I'm fine with lining up against him.

FUCK your FADS

Banned

LOL @ this thread.

Banned

And Damn is Rome that bad?!

Stock with non-stock wheels, a lip, CAI, and stereo... not to mention it's hella clean. What's your point?

It's probably on there like every other lip, avoiding shit...

Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    Stock with non-stock wheels, a lip, CAI, and stereo... not to mention it's hella clean. What's your point?

It's probably on there like every other lip, avoiding shit...
    Ah you're right.

Kayla and I don't get along, were related . Ask her how the Crown Vic is doing for me .

FUCK your FADS

Im 18
    STFU right now. You are out of your league.

BSTONE84= THACKER

Im right outside of Rome, ill race all you Rome boys. Just let me know when, and please bring more than a V6 mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    STFU right now. You are out of your league.
    X2

your'e 18, but i've never seen, heard, or even known of your existence in the past fuck if i know how many years i've been running around rome. but all of a sudden you just pop out of no where.

2.3 Evo 8

LOL @ lip excuse for not racing!!! That's a new one!

neons are badass

God damn.
    First off to this......Stock....yes just as stock as that grocery getter of yours. I will get to the lip part below.......

I can walk that mustang and you, you dont know how to race. My front spoiler was having issues and I had to fix that, thats why I didnt follow. But if you want to run then I wont have a problem proving my point to you..
    .......looks like you are the one with the "lip" issues!!!
    Ah you're right.

Kayla and I don't get along, were related . Ask her how the Crown Vic is doing for me .
    We are related so far down the line that I dont have to claim your lil sissyfied girl wearing pants self.

As far the the crown vic.....its doing just fine thanks, I love having an old car I can rag out and drive for FREE to save wear and tear and miles on my prelude!! Dont be jealous you dont have a second car.

Sooo really......you should have got the point by now from this thread of who needs to GTFO.

God damn.
    Do you talk this way to your mommy and the little kiddies? Don't try to act hard

OK dont let me defend myself you stupid piece of shit I TOLD HIM I WOULD QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACE IF MY MAP SENSOR CUTS OFF POWER BECAUSE OF BOOST. I DONT HAVE A FUCKING MISSING LINK THEREFORE THE MAP SENSOR SENSES ALL THAT BOOST AND CUTS THE CAR OFF...I TOTALLY BLOWN THAT MUSTANG AWAY IN FIRST GEAR AND ONCE IT SHIFTED THE POWER FUCKING CUTOFF DUMBASS I BETTER NOT FUCKING CATCH YOU MOTHER FUCKER IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!

WANTED:
    A Girl That is DTF for a PhD

Quote Originally Posted by claybird
    OK dont let me defend myself you stupid piece of shit I TOLD HIM I WOULD QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACE IF MY MAP SENSOR CUTS OFF POWER BECAUSE OF BOOST. I DONT HAVE A FUCKING MISSING LINK THEREFORE THE MAP SENSOR SENSES ALL THAT BOOST AND CUTS THE CAR OFF...I TOTALLY BLOWN THAT MUSTANG AWAY IN FIRST GEAR AND ONCE IT SHIFTED THE POWER FUCKING CUTOFF DUMBASS I BETTER NOT FUCKING CATCH YOU MOTHER FUCKER IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    Do you talk this way to your mommy and the little kiddies? Don't try to act hard
    lol

And claybird, yes I will run you.

FUCK your FADS

lol

And claybird, yes I will run you.

Vids or ban. I want to see the eBay stuff go.

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

arnt non s mini's like high 16 second cars?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast