O and one more.![]()
O and one more.![]()
Jason..
Ok DSM guy you can...................
Jason..
so ronsam when can i run u again. this time turn ur boost up like u want. another 60 kick will work wonders for me again
Don't worry about it, your time will come very soon. Still getting some stuff worked out like tune, etc.Originally Posted by BlackIX
a car?????? lol i even had a passenger that could voutch for me that it was more then a car. so dont fool yourself....
Yea without the person it would have been more than a car...but if I was on high boost, I doubt that would have been the results. Then how in the second race when you didn't brake boost, I stayed with you, and even edged out a lil bit. These races barely went past 100mph. Trust me, top end, 1G fwd DSM>Evo.Originally Posted by BlackIX
because i was in 4th gear NOT break boosting when u were in 3rd break boosting and we were side by side! truth hurts doesnt it
LOL...I was on low boost untuned at 15psi. That's 250whp, and you are making 350+whp. I was not saying i was faster at that time, but my top end is better than an Evos around the same whp. Don't worry, I'm not making excuses to not pay you. Just come get the money and shut the fucc up after that....racing people like you is a hassle with all the shiit you talk on the internet.Originally Posted by BlackIX
riiiiight since u start the sh!t takin......Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
once again u make no since. im not going to come to your house to get the money. and if u want we can do a 70 or 75 kick so YOU can have YOUR top end thats soooo amazing.
and u say u have more topend then i do???? so why did i beat u from a 60 kick??? ur not makin any since......just quit dude
so SIIK did you do any racing, havent been fallowing this topic, lol.
Originally Posted by Got Milk?
nope.
12.2 @ 115mph
RESIZE PIC PLEASE
dude are you kidding me...thats almost 2 gallons of gas, id kill for 10bucks lolOriginally Posted by SicStang03
12.2 @ 115mph
RESIZE PIC PLEASE