Whoot! I made it to the Showdown and back. My clutch was making some strange noises on the way home. I tried getting it to hold the power on medium boost on the way home and it wasn't happening. Definitely need to get that swapped out pronto.
I can't believe it actually held the power on medium boost for 2 runs and DAMN it pulled like a freight train. I couldn't get traction for ****! I spun through 3rd on one run and the ass end came out on another run. Time to upgrade to slicks I guess.
Man, I feel like ****! I'm going to get some rest and try to kick this flu. I was losing my voice at the Showdown and by the time I got halfway home my voice was completely gone.
Best run of the day was 11.1 @ 128 mph spinning 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear.




Reply With Quote