Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
Can't debate with someone who tells you what you think and uses his own feelings and opinions as the basis for fact.

Won't get sucked into another 10 page thread where we debate everything but the topic
You don't have to debate it with me. I'm not really saying anything that is debatable. I understand you like to use hyperbole to make a point, but I, myself, try not to make a habit of changing words in the dictionary to suit my ideology.

It's perfectly fine if you think an extreme radicalist is just someone who has a different opinion than you. But I'm just saying that your definition of radicalism and the dictionary definition of radicalism are COMPLETELY different. And I'm gonna have to go with the dictionary definition, if that's ok with you.

The topic was Mel Watt, whom you tacitly implied was an extreme radical. You are wrong. You may disagree with something he says, but he's not an extreme radical. That's all I'm saying. I'm not debating dictionary definitions of words. They are what they are.