Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
The admin is clearing out its dirty laundry now in hopes of heading off any possible controversy coming into the midterms. I wouldnt be surprised to see a couple more low level issues come to light.
Possibly that and... It also could be to over-whelm the public with multiple scandals so it appears to be a republican "witch-hunt". The uninformed public doesn't understand it, gets tired of hearing about it and dismisses it all.

I mean, Obama fired the IRS guy today, so that's over... Right?

Bengazi was a long time ago, and was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?

DOJ had to do the wire taps because of a very, very serious leak. They had to investigate.

Windmills and birds... Pshhh Who cares?

Sahbeeliss? Never heard of her, who cares?

I'm going home to watch TMZ. I heard Beyoncé is pregnant again!!!