Thread: This SECTION SUCKS....

Default This SECTION SUCKS....

Whoever came up with this BS section should kill them self. Whats the point of this Section? Make fun of ricers?

GTFO!

talk to julio or admin

I thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk?
    Whoever came up with this BS section should kill them self. Whats the point of this Section? Make fun of ricers?

GTFO!
    pm this to julio and admin and see how far you get

at least there's not 7 of these threads every day now tho

- 06 sentra spec v

They should tag ''CRAIGSLIST WTF'' on there too. So they stop showing up in different areas.

Bozzio for president.

This section is awesome. Not because of what's in it, but because of what is NOT in other sections that are supposed ot be posted here. Everyone got tired of the "look at this ricer I saw" threads and now that there is a section for them that gets a little attention, people are finally realizing no one cares, and the number of threads like that has been greatly reduced.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

I don't agree with talking shit about other people's rides. I usually don't say to much unless its just something stupid like R34 badges on a civic or something dumb like that. But the whole bodykit/really big wheels/Super huge wing/etc I don't say to much because about 90% of us on IA loved that back when the first "Fast and the Furious" came out and it was the hot shit like what "JDM" is now. The way I look at it is, Its not my car so I really don't care if it looks like "RICE" or not. But making this thread was a waste of time because whoever put it up has much higher authority than you and telling them to GTFO is just asking to get banned or something like that...lol
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

Quote Originally Posted by Fast-Tech
    I don't agree with talking shit about other people's rides. I usually don't say to much unless its just something stupid like R34 badges on a civic or something dumb like that. But the whole bodykit/really big wheels/Super huge wing/etc I don't say to much because about 90% of us on IA loved that back when the first "Fast and the Furious" came out and it was the hot shit like what "JDM" is now. The way I look at it is, Its not my car so I really don't care if it looks like "RICE" or not. But making this thread was a waste of time because whoever put it up has much higher authority than you and telling them to GTFO is just asking to get banned or something like that...lol
    I think it is a good idea to see what people think is rice. Then i defend it to see if they can back up whatever reason they have for disliking it. I should prolly post some jdm nonsense to see what people say.

Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
    This section is awesome. Not because of what's in it, but because of what is NOT in other sections that are supposed ot be posted here. Everyone got tired of the "look at this ricer I saw" threads and now that there is a section for them that gets a little attention, people are finally realizing no one cares, and the number of threads like that has been greatly reduced.
    Point well taken sir, but even with this section being here, newbs/noobs still make "WTF" threads in other sections.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    I thought of it.
    I think its a great idea. It surely will become a high volume forum lol.
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

I just like it because it gets the bullshit threads out of the real car pics section.

^^^ X2