Quote Originally Posted by Pavlo
Stock.
I really don not care about you, or your car or what you think of me, so would you please either stay on topic or don't say shit.
Thank you.
How about you go drive that heap of shit into a tree? I would like to watch that. You mean less to me than the dog shit in my back yard.

BTW-Baby J, I have a friend that seems to be able to pull 510s out of his ass (he has had like 7 of them, and his baby is a 71 2 door SCCA IT car with an SR20DET that makes 350whp on race gas). I talked to him about your quandry and if he finds anything I will let you know. He also had a dope ass 510 Wagon at one time too that I came damn close to buying from him.