Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: wtb: all bad b series and h series trannys

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    40
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've got 2 gsr trannies, one had the bell housing blown off but tranny still rotates by hand. The other I'm currently driving on but it grinds when shifting into 2nd at high rpms. I def want another gsr but one w/ an lsd would be great... what can you do for me?

    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    SOUTHERN SPEED
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    macon ga
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,159
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmraceboi View Post
    I've got 2 gsr trannies, one had the bell housing blown off but tranny still rotates by hand. The other I'm currently driving on but it grinds when shifting into 2nd at high rpms. I def want another gsr but one w/ an lsd would be great... what can you do for me?

    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    texted

    252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!