Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: WTB Lancer Evo II or III (shell preferred)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    [DIRT] SNOW TARMAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Braselton
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I know they weren't and if I wanted an Eclipse I would have bought one. I want a Evo II or III, hints the title ^

  2. #2
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KodyH
    I know they weren't and if I wanted an Eclipse I would have bought one. I want a Evo II or III, hints the title ^
    learn to play this song by the rolling stones....




    look kid, just cause you want a rare thing at a cheap price doesnt mean you will ever get it. it doesnt surprise me one bit you were born in 1991.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!