I'm looking for some fat fives with tires ..... I got some steelies n some cash .... Lmk what's out there .... Would also consider some 16 aftermarket rims ... Thanks
I'm looking for some fat fives with tires ..... I got some steelies n some cash .... Lmk what's out there .... Would also consider some 16 aftermarket rims ... Thanks
if you got cash why you offering me exhuast and steelies for trade? i would much rather have cash
i didnt offer u any exhaust .... but i would much rather trade u my exhaust than spend the cash .... if ur interested in the exhaust lmk .... its up 2 u ....Originally Posted by japan4racing
![]()
my bad it was someone with the screen name junior_tm.....weird.Originally Posted by JuLiaN_TM
we are friends so i wuz tryin to get him those wheels
Originally Posted by japan4racing
ToTaLMaDNe$$
Yeah we roll and we ride
In control, we don't stop
We gonna glow where we drive
Let you know we on top
PM'DOriginally Posted by southside
i still got my set..come get em' in the morning for $225
i got one painted black with some dunlop that you bought it with 80%+ tread in it give me a case of crystal n u have a deal
ToTaLMaDNe$$
Yeah we roll and we ride
In control, we don't stop
We gonna glow where we drive
Let you know we on top
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...0#post36745020
Clean set with almost new tires on em. 300 plus steelies.
TTT
sell u mine straight up 300 with 80 percent hankooks