Thread: 18s 5x114.3 +35 with brand new tires. $400

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default 18s 5x114.3 +35 with brand new tires. $400

I'm unsure of the brand and cant make it out on the casting. I purchased them new as displays, have less than 1500 miles on them. Theyre Federal 595s 205/35/18, tread is 99.9%

What you see is exactly what you get. Didnt clean them or polish them up, took them right off the car and snapped pictures. Have some scratches and brake dust on them.

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES..... unless you have guns.

18x7.5
    Bolt - 5x114.3
    Center bore - 67.1
    Offset - 35mm
    Overall diameter - 23.64 inches

If you are unsure if these wheel fit your car or not, tell me what you have and i will let you know.

Would you be willing to sell just the wheels? Tires are too small for my car.

IA Member

Fits 05 civic si Hatch??

Quote Originally Posted by m3x1kog View Post
    Fits 05 civic si Hatch??
    If its five lug yes.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Are these still available. need them for a Lexus SC400. do you know if they fit? also what is your price since I did not see it listed. please contact me at (678)687-5691 I can pay cash tomorrow