Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Real deal Volk Super Fine Mesh!! 4x100 2k

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG View Post
    Not to sounds like a dick but, bump
    Haa thanks homie

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    Lol do you even have money to be talking shit alright come with 1300 if u have it in hand come and get them but if you talking shit and your fucking broke stfu and gtf out of my thread my price is that high for mother fucking lowballers like you who are broke af and love to talk shit

if they were 16s, we'd have a deal BUT i can't rock 15s sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic View Post
    if they were 16s, we'd have a deal BUT i can't rock 15s sorry!

Bullshit broke ni****s make me shick trhow up!!!

to the top

IA Member

yeah, youre going to be hardpressed to sell these for anywhere near what youre asking, in MINT condition ive seen these go for 1500 without tires, you have a set of tires that cost 240 bucks....

glws if i was you id try to sell them straight up for 1500 then keep investing your time into getting them sold for more than they're going to sell for.

Quote Originally Posted by TWINKIE View Post
    yeah, youre going to be hardpressed to sell these for anywhere near what youre asking, in MINT condition ive seen these go for 1500 without tires, you have a set of tires that cost 240 bucks....

glws if i was you id try to sell them straight up for 1500 then keep investing your time into getting them sold for more than they're going to sell for.
    People can't read I swear ok here we go once again the price is for LOWBALLERS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THE WHEELS MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE CAN WORK A DEAL AND AGAIN I DON'T HAVE TO SELL THE WHEELS I CAN KEEP THEM TILL I DIE IF I DON'T GET A GOOD PRICE OFFER SO ONCE AGAIN DOES ANYONE HAVE CASH IN HAND!!

3,200 views and no money

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

People can't read I swear ok here we go once again the price is for LOWBALLERS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THE WHEELS MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE CAN WORK A DEAL AND AGAIN I DON'T HAVE TO SELL THE WHEELS I CAN KEEP THEM TILL I DIE IF I DON'T GET A GOOD PRICE OFFER SO ONCE AGAIN DOES ANYONE HAVE CASH IN HAND!!

Reasonable offer, $1...Come on Luis it's Christmas time share the wealth lol

wheel whore

Quote Originally Posted by youngmill View Post
    Reasonable offer, $1...Come on Luis it's Christmas time share the wealth lol
    lol exactly he needs money for christmas shopping. to many low ballers on ia

I got rpf1s and cash

No but thanks for the offer I have put them away in the storage and will stay there until later on on life when i get bck in the game unless some one offers me a crazy deal but I doubt it

Free bump for some nice wheels

IA Member

Bump for some nice super rare wheels. I have a set of these on my wifes integra sedan. Mine are in rough condition, and no center caps, were used for rain tires for track use. I have had mine for several years. Amazed to see some in this condition and with center caps. GLWS

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shagnastyek9 View Post
    Bump for some nice super rare wheels. I have a set of these on my wifes integra sedan. Mine are in rough condition, and no center caps, were used for rain tires for track use. I have had mine for several years. Amazed to see some in this condition and with center caps. GLWS

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    thanks you should post some pics of them how did you get a hold of them

Ah good to see my old wheels in good condition still. I'd love to be able to keep everything and have no need for cash, but they had to go for some ce28's lol. Good luck with some great wheels. Sorry about the lowballers. Try nwp4life or honda tech. You'd have better luck.
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Sorry guys don't have a Honda anymore just sold my hatch today I lol when some one texted me to tell me my wheels were over priced and that he could get them brand new ones for my price I was like well send me some pictures of them once you get them bc I would love to see them

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=22684

This guy sold his for around $1300 brand new without tires. Your tires aren't worth that much.

GLWS I reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire View Post
    Ah good to see my old wheels in good condition still. I'd love to be able to keep everything and have no need for cash, but they had to go for some ce28's lol. Good luck with some great wheels. Sorry about the lowballers. Try nwp4life or honda tech. You'd have better luck.
    Thanks man yea they are still mint and yea nwp4life or the vw fourm would really help me get these out the way but for now ill keep them in the storage incase I pick up another Honda by the way I've been looking for a way to change up on the barrels but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=22684

This guy sold his for around $1300 brand new without tires. Your tires aren't worth that much.

GLWS I reckon.
    Tires or no tires rims are still dope are rare and they are in mint condition so if someone would really wana buy them they can offer me something reasonable and would sell but no one has cash now days so ill just keep them thanks guys for the input.

Its your wheels and its your price don't listen to these negative comments glws

Certified Gearhead

clean wheels i seen them myself.. i even stayed chillin one afternoon wit this foo whie he was cleanin each freakin mesh... he never keep them dirty glws...

Quote Originally Posted by JDM_p00ky View Post
    clean wheels i seen them myself.. i even stayed chillin one afternoon wit this foo whie he was cleanin each freakin mesh... he never keep them dirty glws...
    Lol thanks homie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123