Thread: BBS RK 16x8 ET38 5x120 w/Hoosiers

Default BBS RK 16x8 ET38 5x120 w/Hoosiers

I'm selling these wheels because, well, I'm selling the car as well. Having E36 wheels when you don't own an E36 doens't seem to make much sense to me :P They fit E36 BMW, may fit something else, you'll have to do your own research.

Anyways, they're 16x8 BBS RK ET38. 245/45/16 Hoosier's that I got from Geordie @ Butler Tire Alpharetta (used) awhile back. Sale includes ALL of these tires I got from him (18 total - 4 mounted on the wheels, and 14 loose that are in my garage). The wheels aren't 100% perfect, few minor scratches, but no curbing, perfectly round/no bends, etc. Plenty of tread, and plenty of tires for at least 1-2 full seasons of autox or DE's. For the price - VERY inexpensive per event. Price - $1200. They're located in Athens, GA. Willing to meet to deliver if need-be. You can also have the gallon of Formula Vee traction treatment I purchased for them too if you want it.

Price drop - $1100 - Come get these out of my garage!!!!!!!

Bump - willing to separate, make offers!!!