Okay have some Drag Radials.
They would be what the drag mustangs or whatever have in the front but also any 4x100 car could throw these on there cars and it would look sick.

I have no use for them cause my beetle's going classic and not the rat rod route. So if you or if you know anyone who are intrested let me know and we could work out a deal.
Now these rims alone are worth 400+ when the chrome is shiny new.. I will not take any low ball price, just cant, but do offer away just keep in mind how much these are worth.

One rim has rust more so than the others It is NOT eaten all the way through or even close. Its all surface rust.

The others have some and one rim had NONE.
The rims sat on my beetle for a while so thats why they are the way they are. So that states how the tires are. Only one tire is in great condition and its on the rim thats rust free (was in the hood as a spare)

I wouldnt recommend driving with those tires except the one. But im selling the tires as the price of the rims so it shouldnt matter.

Anyways here are the pics. If you want to see them for yourself call me or go to the address they are at(body shop) during their hours.
If you call and cannot go to the shop during those hours call me and maybe we can meet at a time that works.

Atlanta Auto Collision
2873 BoBo Rd.
Dallas, Ga. 30132
Hours- 9am-5pm

770-885-6451
Melanie