Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Lil Wayne LOL

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    Boy have times changed, I actually live down the street from Bolton Rd. I didnt know you had a low rider. Props to you
    I'm not understanding the "times have changed" part, but I'm from Los Angeles. It is required to have a lo-lo at one point in my life, lolol. That's why I've always had low riding cars my entire driving life.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    Senior Member C230K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk you tell me
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I'm not understanding the "times have changed" part, but I'm from Los Angeles. It is required to have a lo-lo at one point in my life, lolol. That's why I've always had low riding cars my entire driving life.
    I lived in the area since the mid 90s, and how it was then and how it is now, is what I was referring to. Im from Los Angeles too. From East LA on Whittier, But had to move here because of the earthquake.


    AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!