Quote Originally Posted by boostedem1 View Post
That is the most pointless non-functional bullshit I have ever witnessed..SMH
im all about slamming a car and tucking wheels but this i mus say it too much
Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
So fucking stupid. I can't wait for this HellaFlush shit to disappear..
keep waiting.. the stance seen isnt goin anywhere
Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
That miata needs moar low
even i say its to low....lol
Quote Originally Posted by DeeAOne View Post
lol I like it. It's his car so I don't see the issue. If the Millenia's axles weren't already on the verge of binding I'd go lower with it. It's just a daily so it's not a big deal to me. It's dumb to have your track or fun car that low though. The 323 would never be that low.

Just my 2 cents.
i must agree