Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Bam Margera gets pulled over

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BOOB koukis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,255
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Am I the only person that thinks Bam is an assbag. I have seen him in bars in Philly. He treats everyone like shit in real life.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koukis14
    Am I the only person that thinks Bam is an assbag. I have seen him in bars in Philly. He treats everyone like shit in real life.
    I get that impression by watching him on his show.

    He's a high school drop-out...his maturity plateaued there.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,631
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koukis14
    Am I the only person that thinks Bam is an assbag. I have seen him in bars in Philly. He treats everyone like shit in real life.
    I guess thats what money can do to a young person, I liked it in jackass2 when he wet himself when they put the king cobra in a trailer with him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!