if the 7 bolt is a 4g63T then do you want to part it out?
if the 7 bolt is a 4g63T then do you want to part it out?
03 CBR 600 F4i
96 E36 Frankenstein
sell the whole motor for 300 with about 150k miles on it with new timing belt and water pump
Man i like this 1g alot but my girl will only buy me a newer car.
thats cool i bought another car so the car just sits at my job
hmm tempting give me two weeks
is it gst?
and what is encluded
03 CBR 600 F4i
96 E36 Frankenstein
yes it is and it include everything i have for it and its all on the front page
all of this?
Plus everything I have for the car that need to be put on it that I havent done yet
90 eclipse gst
big 16g brand new bought it 10/3/06 from forced performance 1year warrenty
super afc II
greddy turbo timer
3" downpipe
2g mass air not installed yet(installed)
2g ported manifold
2g ported o2 housing
3" apexi exhaust N1
18"motegi rims with new tires
autometer boost gauge phantom
autometer air/fuel gauge phantom
new piston rings
new pistons
new bearings(NEW)
4 layer metal headgasket
rebuilt head(again)
new valve seals(NEW)
new valves(NEW)
coilovers
kyb shocks
intercooler(not installed yet)
greddy bof
oil catch can
clean interior
jvc mp3 radio
new stock clutch
new seals (all)
was tuned at topspeed 240whp@10psi (need to be tuned again)
190 fuel pump
650 injectors bosch
03 CBR 600 F4i
96 E36 Frankenstein
yes all of the stuff on the list just put the brakes on yesterday
If I sell my eclipse here soon, I'd be interested, but I doubt it'll sell anytime soon.
SOLD SOLD