Results 1 to 40 of 74

Thread: Testing Waters JDM DC2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    i steer bullets! cwood1388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Aiken,SC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    so the front end conversion was done in your possesion or the previous onwer(s)?
    -Chris Wood
    Success is 99% failure.

  2. #2
    AKA Stock_dc2 torqlswonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Previous Owners Why?

    I bought the car basically as a shell.

  3. #3
    i steer bullets! cwood1388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Aiken,SC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow_dc2
    Previous Owners Why?

    I bought the car basically as a shell.
    I ask because I would like to know if the conversion was done properly. If you did the conversion then I was going to ask some questions.

    the next thing is you just said that the only thing removed from the car were seat belts and seats. now you are saying that you bought the car as a shell?
    I'm sorry I'm confused as to how that happened.
    -Chris Wood
    Success is 99% failure.

  4. #4
    AKA Stock_dc2 torqlswonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwood1388
    I ask because I would like to know if the conversion was done properly. If you did the conversion then I was going to ask some questions.

    the next thing is you just said that the only thing removed from the car were seat belts and seats. now you are saying that you bought the car as a shell?
    I'm sorry I'm confused as to how that happened.

    i cna post pictures of the car when i bought it the guy had some mismatched seats and and a bad motor i think he got it back form insurance and drove it untll he about blew the motor. its a long story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!