Thread: Sweet JDM stuff for sale. Greddy, HKS, Defi, etc

DRFT

Default Sweet JDM stuff for sale. Greddy, HKS, Defi, etc

Selling some sweet stuff that you may have an interest in. Everything I'm selling is either new or used and all the new parts have never been installed. The used parts have been tested and are all in working condition. Everything is genuine JDM parts, no fakes, no bs.
    Name: June
    Phone: 404-207-6106(call or text but calling is much easier for me)
    I will ship the parts anywhere, but the buyer is responsible for insurance, tracking, shipping cost.
    Greddy 47mm external wastegate. Comes will all new bolts and gaskets, never installed brand spanking new. FRSport.com sells this for 1,026 plus shipping. I am selling this for $$$850!

Defi Advance 60 mm CR water temp guage:
    Feature a Peak and hold function, record, and live playback, allowing you to monitor and set warnings to make sure the vehicle is not out of the proper operating range.
    These electronic units feature a slick new design, that allows you only run electronic sensors in and out of the engine bay without having to run big and bulky vacuum and oil lines. Great Look, Great Function, and from a company you can trust!
    Temperature reads in Celsius, and will light up White or Red(amber that matches the STI clusters).
    Online brand new they go for 190 plus shipping. I will sell it for 150.

HKS SSQV
    Used but is in working condition. I love this BOV I have one on my AE86, love the sound. Brand new these for for about 350. Im asking $200

HKS EVC6 electronic boost controller:
    I have had one of these in one of my 240s and I absolutely loved it. Compared to the greddy profec b, for me this is a lot easier to use, looks, better, and feels better. This is a brand new kit, never installed and will come with everything as HKS sells it. Brand new online they go for 700 plus shipping, I will sell for $$$600.

Razo Shift knob (BNIB)
    Sweet nice feel shift knob, asking $$$65

Random JDM stuff:
    Oh shit handles. Two are pink two are white. $35 shipped each
    JDM tow straps. One is orange and one is blue. $35 shipped each
    Last edited by DRFT86; 08-15-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    ''I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself.''

DRFT

All prices are now obo, need everything gone asap.
    ''I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself.''

Quote Originally Posted by DRFT86 View Post
    All prices are now obo, need everything gone asap.
    Will you do 120 shipped on the bov?