Thread: 3sgte Greddy TD-06 20g Turbo Kit

Unknown

Default 3sgte Greddy TD-06 20g Turbo Kit

I had this setup on a 3rd gen 3sgte in my Alltrac, but will work on 1st and 2nd gens Alltrac and MR2's with the correct oil feed line from ATS. Setup includes everything shown + hardware and the oil drain and feed lines - does not include the block adapter. This is a very balanced setup and makes for an awsome street or roadcourse car. Very low mileage ( ~3k miles) as shown by the pics, and in excelent condition. One of the most versatile setups on the market for the Toyota MR2/Celica All-Trac. At low boost levels you’ll swear it’s a stock turbocharger, but turn the boost up and the difference in incredible. At 15 psi you'll typically see a 70 whp gain over the stock CT26.

$1500 or trade for high performance 3sgte, 2jz, sc300 parts..

Includes:
    Greddy TD06 20G turbocharger
    Tial 38mm wastegate
    CNC stainless turbo adaptor with wastegate flange
    Stainless external “dump pipe”
    Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Downpipe
    Oil feed and drain lines
    Gaskets
    Stainless Steel Bolts, nuts, etc.

-boudhfg-wk~$-kgr-7-jpg

-boudjqg-2k~$-kgr-7-jpg

-boudq3g-wk~$-kgr-72-jpg

-boudv7wb2k~$-kgr-72-jpg

who's f*#kin oreo's! stubbyda91's Avatar

bump for fellow alltrac owner, id get this if i had the cash!