Thread: FS some IS250 IS350 parts

Default FS some IS250 IS350 parts

Got a few things left from my IS350 that i would like to sell.... All the parts are used and are from a white 2006 IS350. Traded the car so i have no need for this stuff!!!

First i have a front bumper lip. The bottom part that attaches to the bumper. kinda like an OEM lip kit in a way. Lip has some curb marks but NO cracks. All the clips are in perfect condition. these sell for a lot from lexus and even on eBay. i would like to get $75 for mine. hare a some pix......

Second i have the OEM center console air vent assembly. took off the car, "lost it while i was moving" so i got a new one off of eBay. just found this a few minutes ago. condition is perfect. everything works and no damage at all. When i had to replace it with the eBay one i had to pay $50++ $10 for shipping. i would like to get $25 for mine. no less please.

Last i have ONLY 2 rims that i had on the car. My ex curbed the right side of the car so the other 2 rims ware thrown away. i alreday sold the tires separate. Brand of rims is MB DESIGN. company is from NY. rims are a size 19". not sure on the exact dimensions but i will measure them upon request. would like to get $50 for 2. no less than that please.

bump to the top

I Need the center air vents cover, let me know if you still have it, u can also call me 914-274-0058, thanks