Thread: FS: Running/driving 1980 Corolla SR5 Coupe 600$ obo - or trade

Default FS: Running/driving 1980 Corolla SR5 Coupe 600$ obo - or trade

Well i bought this corolla, this past weekend. I believe it has been owned by someone on here before or something. But it runs and drives like a champ, ICe cold A/c and heat, trans is great. But it has some bad damage to the front driver side of the frame, were the tension rod bolts to the frame is pushed back about 1 inch, it can be pulled, but there is also rust above it. I knew of the damage before i bought it, but i didnt know it was in that spot, and i bought it to drive while my other car was getting a swap done. And i dont want to put that much money into getting the damage repaired the right way. And the car runs so good id rather let someone else take up the project because the body style is pretty hard to find. There is a rust spot all the way thru in the trunk also, other than that and the front damage thats all there is.

It has the old bumpers included, and a rear metal shade for the rear hatch. I drove the car home from cumming, ga to stone mountain ith out a hitch..but it was dangerous for me to drive it in its current condition. The brakes are also pretty weak, and need some attention, and could use a fresh set of plugs, and has a small coolant leak around the radiator. Def. a great project for toyota fans...but im a mazda guy and not interested in taking it in as one.

Great running 3tc engine
    5 speed T50 trans
    A/c ice cold
    heat works
    new fuel pump
    all glass no cracks

Bad:
    needs brake work
    suspension damage up front
    small coolant leak

Like i said i only had the car for 4 days, so im pretty new to it, just made a impulse buy, and try to reset the expenses, and find something else. So i would like to get 600$ for it, or trade for a running vehicle whatever it is, as long as it drives or needs some work i can deal with it.

email: [email protected]
    text/call: 6786899704

Im off till saturday, if you want to check it out!

wow..thats pretty bad..lmk if youll take 300 for it..not thats its not worth 6 just 300 is my budget for a project..and its eather this or a rc airplane..lol..otherwise glws bud
    warm snugly hugs.....:me:"hey thanks man..car is pretty cool." :mike:"not a problem..you want a hug to seal the sale?" :me:"i guess so..sure." :mike:"mmmmm..you smell nice." :me:"thanks..but can you take you hand off my ass?" :mike:"oh..yeah sure..in just a sec....shhhh..dont cry its ok..just go with it." :me:"im scared." :mike:"i know but it just feels right."

i just remembered i was back on IA when i saw the above post...GLWS Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by atl gts-t View Post
    wow..thats pretty bad..lmk if youll take 300 for it..not thats its not worth 6 just 300 is my budget for a project..and its eather this or a rc airplane..lol..otherwise glws bud
    Sounds like you need a bicycle for a project with that budget! If it runs and drives its worth 600$
    Hella stock member!

cranks - runs and drives great, and ice cold a/c, if you are a body work person its not a hard thing to repair, I just prefer nuts and bolt repair instead of welding stuff. If it stays ill just fix it..lol Im not a toyota person but im being told its a hard car to find engine/trans alone are worth the price!

http://static.photobucket.com/player...-44-04_631.mp4

Video

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Psvita and 150 cash?? It's 3G/wifi, with mvc and starter kit. Lmk

500!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk