Thread: 2006 Lexus IS350 w/tasteful mods. *CHEAP*

Default 2006 Lexus IS350 w/tasteful mods. *CHEAP*

I am selling my 2006 IS350, It has a 3.5L V6 rated at 306HP hooked to a 6 speed automatic (manual tranny wasnt an option for IS350) with 159,xxx highway Mi, I am the third owner, its always been a southern car and it is in very good condition. Its fully loaded with black leather interior and has the sport package which comes with silver trim,factory HID's, heated/cooled/memory seats,sport suspension, Navigation/backup cam,smart key keyless entry/push to start, paddle shifters,optional OEM 18" G-spider rims powder coated black. Tasteful mods include a cold air intake,blacked out emblems/grill/brake calipers,front lip spoiler,rear trunk spoiler,F-sport shift knob,20% tint,yellow fog lights and GFX tips. It has been well maintained with recent brakes,new tires,oil changed at Jim Hudson Lexus every 5k Mi runs and drives EXCELLENT!! No issues whatsoever!! Clean title in hand, this is the nicest IS350 for the price ANYWHERE PERIOD!!

feel free to come look at the car, you wont be disappointed. I have been a member of club lexus for a long time with all + trader rating as well as 100% feedback on ebay, i also have people that can vouch for me and the car if need be.
    SOLD !!! If interested please call or text 803 4 two oh, 5 oh 4 nine,

Pics:

Last edited by RACEMYCOPCAR; 02-25-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    91 Supra.
    VIP IS THE NEW RICE!!!
    NO ONE cares about or is impressed by the cars you USED to own, why don't you put all the cars in your neighborhood in your sig as well, you don't own those either!

Certified Gearhead

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

in love

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Very nice!

Certified Gearhead jonbuice5591's Avatar

absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

bump for a great price!