Thread: 2005 Toyota Tacoma Off Road Package 15,000

Default 2005 Toyota Tacoma Off Road Package 15,000

Make: Toyota
    Model: Tacoma
    Year: 2005
    Mileage: 92,404
    Transmission: Automatic
    Engine: 4.0L VVT-i DOHC V6 that produces 245 horsepower and 282 lb-ft. of torque

The TRD Off-Road Package offers chassis modifications that include a locking rear differential, progressive-rate front springs, specially tuned Bilstein shock absorbers, a 28-mm front stabilizer bar, fog lamps and TRD graphics top off the package for a tough, sporty appearance. It is 2 wheel drive. Raised on a revtech kit that utilizes the factory tuned suspension and it is sitting on American Racing rims with off road tires. Kenwood in-dash dvd player/mp3/cd/navigation system with touchscreen looks and works amazing. This is an awesome truck. Feel free to call or text me anytime at 404-388-4590-Travis (This is not a dealer car and I do not need help selling it so please don't call unless you are interested in buying.) Clean Title in Hand Ready to sell.

I wish this thing was manual tranny