Results 1 to 40 of 215

Thread: Lake Lanier Part2.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Head in CCENT book MSP1660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Helmand Province, Afghanistan (Camp Leatherneck)
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,608
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    haha, Greg was our burger man. charcoal burgers FTL haha
    Quote Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
    Lol yea that one that fall in WTF dale ate it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    "can I have another, this one is a little gritty." - Dale

    Yeah, well I figured it'd be ok. It's all good, when I got home that night, I shat out a diamond. It now resides on my wife's finger. I'm like a clam... but with charcoal and diamonds.

  2. #2
    [DIRT] SNOW TARMAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Braselton
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSP1660 View Post
    Yeah, well I figured it'd be ok. It's all good, when I got home that night, I shat out a diamond. It now resides on my wife's finger. I'm like a clam... but with charcoal and diamonds.
    If I make you a couple charcoal burgers will you shat out a few diamonds for me?
    Last edited by MSP1660; 03-08-2010 at 09:24 PM.

  3. #3
    Head in CCENT book MSP1660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Helmand Province, Afghanistan (Camp Leatherneck)
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,608
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KodyH View Post
    If I make you a couple charcoal burgers will you shat out a few diamonds for me?
    I'll cook up some of those rare, elusive, brown diamonds.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!