Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Video* - ct9agsr vs BadAzz96z28

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    Damn! maybe they are really slow?
    Yeah the T/A counldn't hang with my R6 as in on bottle he blows by me like I jam the damn brakes :idb:

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Wanna-be-OG

Nice races! What shot would he run if he did have the bottle? Guessing no less than 100......

Looked like all he needed was about 50 though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    Nice races! What shot would he run if he did have the bottle? Guessing no less than 100......

Looked like all he needed was about 50 though!
    yeah and charles just needs race gas

Eastside Boi!!

Man that Evo8 sounds good!!! iF U DONT MINE ME ASKING WHAT YOU BE REVING TO??

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Yeah the T/A counldn't hang with my R6 as in on bottle he blows by me like I jam the damn brakes :idb:
    He is spraying a 150shot. the car makes 600RWHP and 690RWTQ om bottle so charles would have had is ass handed to him. But the race will happen again when it gets warmer

you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

2.3 Evo 8

He is spraying a 150shot. the car makes 600RWHP and 690RWTQ om bottle so charles would have had is ass handed to him. But the race will happen again when it gets warmer
    Are you sure about that Matt?

That's a bold statement saying he will get his ass handed to him.... I don't think it will be so dramatic of a lose. Truthfully, I don't think Charles will lose to him. Just my
    What kind of gas was charles running in the vid? Also the Z28 was on a semi-shot. I think the tables will turn when Charles beast is fully unleashed. Maybe I'm worng, maybe not. Like you said we won't know until the weather gets warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolunchbox
    That's a bold statement saying he will get his ass handed to him.... I don't think it will be so dramatic of a lose. Truthfully, I don't think Charles will lose to him. Just my
    What kind of gas was charles running in the vid? Also the Z28 was on a semi-shot. I think the tables will turn when Charles beast is fully unleashed. Maybe I'm worng, maybe not. Like you said we won't know until the weather gets warmer.

lol yeah charles was on pump gas im 100% sure let charles put race gas in and its going to be a different story

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Big
    Man that Evo8 sounds good!!! iF U DONT MINE ME ASKING WHAT YOU BE REVING TO??
    7-8k

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8

I am sure about that. There is a reason that that T/A hasn't been out in a long time . He is doing a K&N air filter swap on it

I will match whatever $$$$ people want to put on charles with him on race gas 40-140 race. None of that shut it down a 110 shit either. Also the T/A didn't run any shot that night his bottle was 99% empty. It was just air. When you purge the bottle and you lose 400LBs of bottle pressure that bottles gone

That's a bold statement saying he will get his ass handed. Like you said we won't know until the weather gets warmer.
    Not bold just confident. I wish people could race now,but no cars will hook with it this cold:idb:. My ford ranger even spins now

I think dj might win this one.. not sure enough to place $$$ on either parties... I know both have alot of new shit on there cars..
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

All bark, no bite.

I wouldn't be able to say with certainty who would win as it would be extremely close.

Would be interesting to see if this ever happens though. A lot can change from Winter to Spring.

^ Not so much spinning with AWD... Damn when the weather gets better it's going to be so on.

All bark, no bite.

^ Not so much spinning with AWD... Damn when the weather gets better it's going to be so on.
    A decent set up RWD can can pull 1.6s all day long on drag radials. From a roll; it's just a matter of getting the right tires.

I know what Charles' car makes powerwise and I know a stout, nitrous'd V8 would be a tough car to beat.

Charles drives his car extremely well. Well enough to beat cars that out-power him by hundreds of horsepower from the proper speed, LOL!

P.S. No, I won't tell anyone what he makes.

2.3 Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    A decent set up RWD can can pull 1.6s all day long on drag radials. From a roll; it's just a matter of getting the right tires.

I know what Charles' car makes powerwise and I know a stout, nitrous'd V8 would be a tough car to beat.

Charles drives his car extremely well. Well enough to beat cars that out-power him by hundreds of horsepower from the proper speed, LOL!

Are you sure you know what he makes? Some do, some don't. The mystery continues...

Matt, I can't really say the T/A would or wouldn't win because I don't know what is done to it, but if Charles actually drove his car to higher rpms and uses race gas it might suprise you.

I don't exactly know what is done to the T/A so I can't say for sure, but I do know a little about Charles setup and its pretty nice if he maxed its potential.

He won't do that though, he skeeeeeeered to break something.

Are you sure you know what he makes? Some do, some don't. The mystery continues...

Matt, I can't really say the T/A would or wouldn't win because I don't know what is done to it, but if Charles actually drove his car to higher rpms and uses race gas it might suprise you.

I don't exactly know what is done to the T/A so I can't say for sure, but I do know a little about Charles setup and its pretty nice if he maxed its potential.

He won't do that though, he skeeeeeeered to break something.
    Can't wait till warm weather and get some runs in with everyone. Maybe there will actually be some racing this year. Did you ever get yours running right??? Pm on that if you want

are u sure ?

all i say is charles on race gas

All bark, no bite.

I've known Charles for a while and he told me his numbers last time I spoke with him. I can't imagine why he'd lie to me.

I'm not saying I'd given the Camaro the edge, but I definitely wouldn't rule him out. It would be a good race for sure.

I've known Charles for a while and he told me his numbers last time I spoke with him. I can't imagine why he'd lie to me.

Are you shitting me? Are we talking about the same Charles that I know ROFL I bet if you asked around, everyone would tell you a different HP number for his car. There are so many rumors floating around out there that he probably doesnt even know anymore LOL You gotta watch those shady evo owners

IA.com BS DETECTOR

i'll run charles with my car on pump gas and his on race...i want to see how fast it really is...the M/T drag radials i have on now should do ok i think from a roll. A 600 rwhp F-body isn't really too much to brag about since they weigh like a million pounds

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    i'll run charles with my car on pump gas and his on race...i want to see how fast it really is...the M/T drag radials i have on now should do ok i think from a roll. A 600 rwhp F-body isn't really too much to brag about since they weigh like a million pounds

LOL yeah our cars are pigs... But trust me Jenny Craig has a pimp ass plan for F-bodies.... and all us f owners know that plan and have studied it well... I know what my car weighs now.. and it's only a few 100# from yall coupe boys...
    to bad my car will never be finished... shit costs to much....
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

lol... this thread still alive?

DJ and I agreed to race whenever him and I are ready. I personally don't care to speculate what's going to happen but obviously if he's on my door on all motor, then on the bottle he'll be jet planes ahead of me... right? As far as race gas goes, I prefer not to dump $50 of gas just to try to win a friendly race... I don't care that much. Win or lose, who cares... its fun for a few seconds either way.

I may come back out towards mid-late March or April... it takes me awhile to change my air filter. =[
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Untouchable

I guess my air filter should be changed by then as well. I will be ready to play some big dogs

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr

DJ and I agreed to race whenever him and I are ready. I personally don't care to speculate what's going to happen but obviously if he's on my door on all motor, then on the bottle he'll be jet planes ahead of me... right? As far as race gas goes, I prefer not to dump $50 of gas just to try to win a friendly race... I don't care that much. Win or lose, who cares... its fun for a few seconds either way.

I may come back out towards mid-late March or April... it takes me awhile to change my air filter. =[
    right we going to put a really big pep boys filter right lol

Slowest LT1 on IA

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr

yeah we need to race again too..i am in process of leting the k&N oil dry up should be ready shortly....

2.8 evo when will you be ready to race?

2.3 Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by LT1UltraZ
    2.8 evo when will you be ready to race?
    When I ran at the Southeast Muscle car event at Silver Dollar months ago, the head was damaged due to unforseen problems. The head is currently at the machine shop being repaired and being checked for damage. I'm hoping the car is ready for Import Showdown on April 28-29.

All bark, no bite.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed

Are you shitting me? Are we talking about the same Charles that I know ROFL I bet if you asked around, everyone would tell you a different HP number for his car. There are so many rumors floating around out there that he probably doesnt even know anymore LOL You gotta watch those shady evo owners

You know you might be right. All I can go off of is what Charles told me.

Editted.

How close am I?
    Last edited by iloveboost; 01-24-2007 at 11:54 AM.

You know you might be right. All I can go off of is what Charles told me.

I also heard you're running a GT42R making over 825rwhp or so. Possibly more since you've gotten your problems worked out.

How close am I?
    lol

not even close

(btw before peolpe start talking shit to me if u see in the vid it says C&J fuel system , c&j stands for charles&jon. and im jon lol i know charles and the evo every well seeing that it spent like a month at my house while I was working on it)

btw problems worked out lol his car is down right now

All bark, no bite.

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    lol

not even close

(btw before peolpe start talking shit to me if u see in the vid it says C&J fuel system , c&j stands for charles&jon. and im jon lol i know charles and the evo every well seeing that it spent like a month at my house while I was working on it)

btw problems worked out lol his car is down right now
    I was talking about Lightspeed's car. Not Charles'.

oh ok sorry =)

Im not sure why youd be spreading rumors about my power levels, and I havent had any problems that I know of. I havent dynod it on the new tune, so I really dont know. But 825 seems like a lot of power for my gt30 turbo to make... Im thinking 400-ish

hell naw chris that just made me full out of my chair
    Im not sure why youd be spreading rumors about my power levels, and I havent had any problems that I know of. I havent dynod it on the new tune, so I really dont know. But 825 seems like a lot of power for my gt30 turbo to make... Im thinking 400-ish

All bark, no bite.

Heh. If you say so.
    Last edited by iloveboost; 01-24-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Heh. If you say so.

*cough* Must be twins...[/URL] *cough*

Edit: Just for the record, I was shopping around for Supras before I got my Z06 and happened to stumble across that.
    Damn dont put his business out there like that, b/c chris asked me month ago not to tell anybody what he had
    Last edited by TIGERJC; 01-24-2007 at 10:40 AM.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

All bark, no bite.

I thought it was a different car?

I thought it was a different car?
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    hell naw chris that just made me full out of my chair
    Hey now... it was a Mustang Dyno... They read lower than Dynojets, dont they

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    Damn dont put his business out there like that, b/c chris asked me month ago not to tell anybody what he had
    ... not cool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast