Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So who's the fastest man around now?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    Maybe we should resurrect the kills forum 40-140 race to settle the roll king???

I wonder whatever happened to that anyway.

If we do though, we are going to be reading logs on the cars who have standalone or other systems that can datalog runs. People who shut-down early should be disqualified. It seems people are prone to letting out of it a little prematurely at times

What happened? What happened was Baller, Big Baller, Slowhawk, and BadazzZ28 are the only ones who paid everyone else pulled a bitch move and wouldnt throw down.

The fastest Roll car on here, lets just say it hasnt been out in a while but I saw it going back together the other day. Other than that its Clark

From a dig, lol, nobody that actually street races, but of those that street race, I've heard init2winit is fairly quick.

There are 8 second cars on this board, the people who own them dont post about them and they wont bring them out for a 1K street race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk ... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.
    i wanna see him try and hook 1000 rwhp on the streets now...tell him to bring it to gnet

Slowest LT1 on IA

Maybe we should resurrect the kills forum 40-140 race to settle the roll king???

I wonder whatever happened to that anyway.

If we do though, we are going to be reading logs on the cars who have standalone or other systems that can datalog runs. People who shut-down early should be disqualified. It seems people are prone to letting out of it a little prematurely at times
    yeah, got to love em when the slam on the breaks at 110ish

Most people with the REALLY fast cars, esp the fast dig cars, dont like to come out for fun, which is too bad. I dont get people who cant just have fun and enjoy racing, but whatever.
    I agree with the intention of the original post...you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out." I would vote for clark or that turbod mod motor mustang (some people know who Im talking about ) But neither of them really come out much.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    i wanna see him try and hook 1000 rwhp on the streets now...tell him to bring it to gnet
    doesn't matter.... even if he didn't hook... spinning is still winning....

Oh and it hooks BTW it doesn't need to come out on race trim... nobody can touch him on the street setup...

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Oh and it hooks BTW it doesn't need to come out on race trim... nobody can touch him on the street setup...
    you think? whats it make 750 whp on pump gas or what?

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Most people with the REALLY fast cars, esp the fast dig cars, dont like to come out for fun, which is too bad. I dont get people who cant just have fun and enjoy racing, but whatever.
    I agree with the intention of the original post...you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out." I would vote for clark or that turbod mod motor mustang (some people know who Im talking about ) But neither of them really come out much.

yeah the turbo mod motor mustang would get my vote heh. That car is for sale wish i had the $$ to buy it.

/ricer thread! I figured it would turn out this way! haha!

yeah the turbo mod motor mustang would get my vote heh. That car is for sale wish i had the $$ to buy it.
    No shit? PM me with some details please. I wouldnt mind to have a mustang like that.

broke ass camaro

nobody can touch him on the street setup...
    i think init2winit will take him up on that
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraClone
    So who is scared? You tell me. 965 hp RRiiiigggghhhhtttt...:idb: <--- This is what would happen to you on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by 0camaro1
    i think init2winit will take him up on that
    I'll take anyone up on that if they have a car, but the problem is, getting someone to take me up on it!

He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk ... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.

no one and i repeat NO ONE is untouchable on the street from a dig, anyone who has done it for a while will justify that statement
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

see above post man some people have a lot to learn
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

Quote Originally Posted by Init2winit
    I'll take anyone up on that if they have a car, but the problem is, getting someone to take me up on it!
    lol, well, I guess youre just going to have to be content with the notion that you are just unbeatable! Id like to see a rematch with clint. whatabout jamiel? is he still running around? I heard his car was moving last time I heard about it, but then I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL

lol, well, I guess youre just going to have to be content with the notion that you are just unbeatable! Id like to see a rematch with clint. whatabout jamiel? is he still running around? I heard his car was moving last time I heard about it, but then I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL
    Jamil's car is slow, and isn't running.

I SPRAY MACE BITCHES!!!!

.you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out."

i don't think this thread was made to talk about 8 sec cars that never come out. i think Mo is talking about the cars u will see atleast twice a month out running

Quote Originally Posted by Init2winit
    Jamil's car is slow, and isn't running.

Quote Originally Posted by OHYOUKNOW
    I SPRAY MACE BITCHES!!!!
    you got it LOL thats some funny shit.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

I SPRAY MACE BITCHES!!!!
    i remember that crap from SCF. It was cool though the few times i went out there with Barry when he ran some of the southside guys. No Bsing,just racing.

I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL
    I wouldn't exactly call pussing out, not paying up after losing and spraying mace at someone that you can't pay an issue but it was something that's for sure and he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people that night.

It was cool though the few times i went out there with Barry when he ran some of the southside guys. No Bsing,just racing.
    Yeah that's the way it is suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BUGMAN
    I wouldn't exactly call pussing out, not paying up after losing and spraying mace at someone that you can't pay an issue but it was something that's for sure and he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people that night.
    I was being purposely vague... Yeah, it was totally uncalled for.
    He did have the ability to push people's button's like no ones business. He used to have me steaming... I think it was so funny for him to act like that.

I was being purposely vague... Yeah, it was totally uncalled for.
    He did have the ability to push people's button's like no ones business. He used to have me steaming... I think it was so funny for him to act like that.
    Still the most exciting evening I had last year down there.

I'll make my own category......

I'll say I'm the fastest N/A car (including no nitrous) on street tires!!!

What do I win?

no one and i repeat NO ONE is untouchable on the street from a dig, anyone who has done it for a while will justify that statement
    I was refering to the people here on IA. Apparently no one knows what this car's setup is now.... I know of only one other car who could take him out on the street, he never brings it out, but he also has a few turbo'd mustangs that occasionally comes out.

I know who u r talkin about and i agree definately one of the fastest on the street if not the fastest, that actually comes out sometimes.

The Red One

I was refering to the people here on IA. Apparently no one knows what this car's setup is now.... I know of only one other car who could take him out on the street, he never brings it out, but he also has a few turbo'd mustangs that occasionally comes out.
    I hate to be the one to bust your bubble but if u are talking about the silver turbo cobra its not as fast as u think. he raced slowhawk on 18psi t88 turbo and 315 drag radials slowhawk on 10 psi and 19' kuhmo street tires and the first race the cobra jumped on first honk pulled about 3-4 cars slowhawk was pulling him back and cobra jams the brakes. 2nd race even start pulled about 1 - 1 1/2 cars slowhawk was pulling back on him again at about 110 cobra jams brakes again it is on video and can be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by GTslOw
    I hate to be the one to bust your bubble but if u are talking about the silver turbo cobra its not as fast as u think. he raced slowhawk on 18psi t88 turbo and 315 drag radials slowhawk on 10 psi and 19' kuhmo street tires and the first race the cobra jumped on first honk pulled about 3-4 cars slowhawk was pulling him back and cobra jams the brakes. 2nd race even start pulled about 1 - 1 1/2 cars slowhawk was pulling back on him again at about 110 cobra jams brakes again it is on video and can be posted.
    Post it up
    I know you were talking to fahque, but to clarify for everyone, this isnt the mod motor mustang I was talking about being the fastest in my earlier post

The Red One

Post it up
    I know you were talking to fahque, but to clarify for everyone, this isnt the mod motor mustang I was talking about being the fastest in my earlier post
    yea i know the 1 u are talking about slowhawk has the video but i dont think he feel like posting anything right now

Whatever.... Matt knows what happened... that's all that matters

The Red One

Whatever.... Matt knows what happened... that's all that matters
    yea he does its on video. hey are u interested in running a non ram air t/a from a roll this weekend

yea he does its on video. hey are u interested in running a non ram air t/a from a roll this weekend
    Orly? I also have it on video.

The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by jtownaccord
    Orly? I also have it on video.
    from 2 miles back like u always are

what

No offense but why do we have people cheerleading for people that don't even post on this site? That's not what the original poster was talking about. As far as I can tell the fastest one here is probably Mr. Init2winit.

from 2 miles back like u always are
    Actually no. I dont think u were there, but I wasnt in my car. I have many other videos 2. Plenty with u in them. I even have one of Sayajin

Humm maybe... is this the "TRUE 1000HP T/A!!!" you were talking about? Why don't you race me on your scooter? didn't you get a bike?

Fast Shadow-
    And Sick_SVT is wise... he knows where all this stupid internet crap ends (which he's right), and he's dying to post but he just likes to sit back and read the funnies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Shadow
    No offense but why do we have people cheerleading for people that don't even post on this site? That's not what the original poster was talking about. As far as I can tell the fastest one here is probably Mr. Init2winit.
    why is being on this site relevant? the original question was "fastest man around." there are several people "around" who come out to the meets and are really fast, but they arent on this site much if ever.
    init2winit is apparently the fastest car on earth...I think we've established that!

why is being on this site relevant? the original question was "fastest man around." there are several people "around" who come out to the meets and are really fast, but they arent on this site much if ever.
    init2winit is apparently the fastest car on earth...I think we've established that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayajin
    Anyway, I am asking about personally owned cars, not shop cars. Also I am referring to guys that actually come out on a regular basis and participate in the Kills Forums.
    =D
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

^^I must have missed that part. Thank goodness I have you, charles. It seems kinda silly to limit it to that, then. There are people who are on this site but arent regular participants in the killsforum even.
    Maybe this should be posted in the whorelounge to get some input on whos fastest in that forum.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast