Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So who's the fastest man around now?

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzz96z28
    No takers huh????
    Thats because everyone don't wanna race a car with some balls like yours. All the ones claiming there fastest from a roll step up and run this bastard thats claiming hes the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

.. cricket ... cricket.

LOL- loox like the whole thread was PWNED by badazz96z28
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

No takers huh????
    Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest. Im not going to talk details on a public thread.

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Thats because everyone don't wanna race a car with some balls like yours. All the ones claiming there fastest from a roll step up and run this bastard thats claiming hes the fastest.
    Ummm, no. It more likely that people are tired of hearing rhetorical boasts about their cars from certain people, and people just dont care to respond. This sounds remarkably like crafty. Ill give it one shot here, though.

That's what's up! +1 ^^

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest. Im not going to talk details on a public thread.

Ummm, no. It more likely that people are tired of hearing rhetorical boasts about their cars from certain people, and people just dont care to respond. This sounds remarkably like crafty. Ill give it one shot here, though.
    He is nothing like crafty. His car actually runs. There are no boast about his car he threw it out thereand everyone just ignored it. PM him and get it together I'm positive he will run you.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

woah.. chris... ill bring the camera!
    2 / 3 = 0.666

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    I know of someone who is faster as well, but I thought this thread was about people that actually come out, right?
    clark does come out. just be realistic.. more than half the time its not worth his gas. if there were faster cars out and about on a regular basis.. im sure he'd come out more often, Clark is cool as fuck, i've called him to come out several times and he has.
    2 / 3 = 0.666

hmmm, If there is going to be money involved in this roll race, I might have something I can bring out. Its just a 2000 ford Mustang but it runs pretty good.

How fast of a roll are we talking about and what are the terms.

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked ©hris's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    hmmm, If there is going to be money involved in this roll race, I might have something I can bring out. Its just a 2000 ford Mustang but it runs pretty good.

Matt

isnt this the one i hung with in my stock type r swapped EG?
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN
    isnt this the one i hung with in my stock type r swapped EG?
    Yep
    I fucked ©hris's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Speed[]v[]onkey
    clark does come out. just be realistic.. more than half the time its not worth his gas. if there were faster cars out and about on a regular basis.. im sure he'd come out more often, Clark is cool as fuck, i've called him to come out several times and he has.
    Whats the point in owning the car, if he's not going to drive it? There is only 2 people that drive further than me that I know of to the Gnet meets. And most of the time there are fast cars, just everyone wants to race their race... So I don't wanna hear about it's not worth his gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller

Matt
    Matt? Matt P? turbo mustang?

Matt? Matt P? turbo mustang?
    Nope diffrent Matt
    I fucked ©hris's mom

yea clark is cool as fuck. why doesnt fast car give slower car lenghts and just race for fun
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

ill bring the camera!
    Dont waste your time charging up the batteries yet. I dont expect this to ever happen.
    Whats the point in owning the car, if he's not going to drive it? There is only 2 people that drive further than me that I know of to the Gnet meets. And most of the time there are fast cars, just everyone wants to race their race... So I don't wanna hear about it's not worth his gas.
    Clark does drive it...he drives the shit out of it all the time. He just doesnt drive it out to gnut to stand out in the cold and listen to a bunch of gum flapping. In that respect he's a smarter man than most of us.
    His league of fast is far outside the realm of what most people consider fast. Yes, there is at least one turbo mustang that I know in his league, but it doesnt come out either. This is the same reason why init2winit, cobraclone and all the other really quick cars dont usually just come out...there isnt any point.
    Internet racing is so much easier!
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines." - Enzo Ferrari

This is the same reason why init2winit, cobraclone and all the other really quick cars dont usually just come out...there isnt any point.
    Internet racing is so much easier!

very well stated, that post made more sense than 90% of the bs that has been stated 9xx,xxx,xxx times before
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

Whenever a race does go down.. I hope that the condenders actually drive to the spot. No trailoring of any sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny
    Whenever a race does go down.. I hope that the condenders actually drive to the spot. No trailoring of any sorts.
    What difference does that make?

Quote Originally Posted by Init2winit
    What difference does that make?
    Which would you rather race? A full out "Street" car that runs only at the track
    Or a REAL street driven car?

Which would you rather race? A full out "Street" car that runs only at the track
    That makes absolutely no difference to me, as long as they have money to bet. I've raced plenty of cars that were trailered.

Certified Gearhead

ive seen cars show up on trailors and get there ass handed to them bc they make to much power and wont hook on the street..its not about how much power your making its about putting it to the ground and hooking

Get your answers here. CobraClone's Avatar

I do not own a trailer, so obviously I drive my shit everywhere. Will you race me?

Quote Originally Posted by CobraClone
    I do not own a trailer, so obviously I drive my shit everywhere. Will you race me?
    If I had money to put into a car, then maybe. I don't care "who's the fastest, blah blah blah." All of my money is tied up in housing, school, and other financial assetts

Just stating that if it's a steet race, drive the car to the spots.

Certified Gearhead

well hell im tired of all this keyboard racing ill step and run cobraclone nuthin on here but a butch of keyboard racing mofo's

Quote Originally Posted by stanger04
    well hell im tired of all this keyboard racing ill step and run cobraclone nuthin on here but a butch of keyboard racing mofo's
    Next time I go to gaynett, I'm gonna bring my laptop.

Certified Gearhead

hell ya ill bring mine im sure some other will bring theres too...hell is there anything down your way??? we might need to head south

Next time I go to gaynett, I'm gonna bring my laptop.

This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

oh boy :jerkit:
    Lets not classify everyone the same way on here. There are exceptions.
    Just because no one wants to run cobraclone or init2winit, it doesnt mean no one likes to run. Thats like saying youre a pussy if you dont want to street fight kimbo.

No worries guys.. I always have my laptop with me any callouts for keyboard racing.. I'll give anyone 6 and the jump... And as for noone wanting to run Eric or Clint... Thats just because they are scared.. I plan on running both of them and these races have already been discussed with both parties.. Yeah, I'm probly gonna lose.. but fuck it all in the fun...
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by crafty
    No worries guys.. I always have my laptop with me any callouts for keyboard racing.. I'll give anyone 6 and the jump... And as for noone wanting to run Eric or Clint... Thats just because they are scared.. I plan on running both of them and these races have already been discussed with both parties.. Yeah, I'm probly gonna lose.. but fuck it all in the fun...
    Don't forget Murray too.

Don't forget Murray too.
    But Murray is the MAN!!!!

"Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay!"

That's what's up Crafty! It's all in the fun. I think I know that better than NE1 being in Indianapolis - Indy 500 turf is LSx central -I'm like damn can I get a fuckin' break. But I do not let shitalkers keep me on the couch, ur gonna have to SHOW me... and they do, ON THE REGULAR!!! LOL. But I hold my own and ocassionally eat some v8s... LOL. We all still have fun - they do what they do, and I do what I do.

So what - you lose, you go home. Get some head - drink some beer and go to sleep. No1 is gonna take your bday away.

Slowest T/A ever built! BadAzz96z28's Avatar

Dont waste your time charging up the batteries yet. I dont expect this to ever happen.

Are you planning on bitching out already? I will glady darg that Slopra down the street for you. I do not check this forum ever hour like most here do b/c it is all b/s and no racing so thats Y U have no reply from me as of yet. I will PM u for details and see if you are really game or just another keyboard ricer racer.

Quote Originally Posted by crafty

When can we do this? Same Ol' Craft, different day

Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest.
    PM sent.....

Are you planning on bitching out already? I will glady darg that Slopra down the street for you. I do not check this forum ever hour like most here do b/c it is all b/s and no racing so thats Y U have no reply from me as of yet. I will PM u for details and see if you are really game or just another keyboard ricer racer.
    LOL, yeah, OK.
    Yeah, so I got your PM, but ill summarize my response here for everyone to see...
    Yeah, Im "bitching out." :jerkit:
    The next time you see me out, walk up and ask me to run. Other than that, Im not setting up shit with anyone on here anymore, unless its a race Im really interested in. Why? because Im sick of this jerky attitude that you and a few other people give-off, and I could really care less about your car honestly Im giving up on the internet as being a way to find runs, because they rarely materialize and they just turn into drama wars.
    I do admit... It will be amazing to see you "darg" me down the street. If youre spraying, you better put in the BIG jets.
    So, ill see you out there

LOL, yeah, OK.
    Yeah, so I got your PM, but ill summarize my response here for everyone to see...
    Yeah, Im "bitching out." :jerkit:
    The next time you see me out, walk up and ask me to run. Other than that, Im not setting up shit with anyone on here anymore, unless its a race Im really interested in. Why? because Im sick of this jerky attitude that you and a few other people give-off, and I could really care less about your car honestly Im giving up on the internet as being a way to find runs, because they rarely materialize and they just turn into drama wars.
    I do admit... It will be amazing to see you "darg" me down the street. If youre spraying, you better put in the BIG jets.
    So, ill see you out there

I guess this is Y you told your buddy not to worry about charging the batteries on the camera....b/c you already knew you are a giant pussy with no intentions of running anything but your mouth. Its just a friendly run with me :idb: your Slopra......I dont need " big jets " ....Im spraying enough to drag you though

If I had money to put into a car, then maybe. I don't care "who's the fastest, blah blah blah." All of my money is tied up in housing, school, and other financial assetts

Just stating that if it's a steet race, drive the car to the spots.

Im calling you out. Ive got something for that EG.

I guess this is Y you told your buddy not to worry about charging the batteries on the camera....b/c you already knew you are a giant pussy with no intentions of running anything but your mouth. Its just a friendly run with me :idb: your Slopra......I dont need " big jets " ....Im spraying enough to drag you though
    I guess we'll find out sometime maybe...

** peeks in **

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?

me :idb: your Slopra......

just thought that was kina funny

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast