Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: Calling out 2.0 Under Pressure

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I am thankful for my Son
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tyndall
    Age
    44
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Um, yeah the deal was you on 5 lbs. and me set you out 5 and give you the move. I am pretty sure you are running a bit more then 10 lbs.

    I ALSO REMEMBER YOU WANTING THE STI MORE. I will race you from the deal we had on the STI "IF THE CLUTCH GOES IN THIS WEEK, WE NEED A FLYWHEEL" JUST AS I STATED LASTNIGHT.

    I would much rather hand your ass to you in the little pos Subaru, with t.v.'s a system and 3300 lbs. of lard ass dry weight street trim.

    Maybe I can throw a couple bitches in the back seat to make you feel better about your "street car status" I will race your Z with our STI, with full street trim and two women in the back with the a/c on. You verify before staging?

  2. #2
    Slowest LT1 on IA
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0 under pressure
    Um, yeah the deal was you on 5 lbs. and me set you out 5 and give you the move. I am pretty sure you are running a bit more then 10 lbs.

    I ALSO REMEMBER YOU WANTING THE STI MORE. I will race you from the deal we had on the STI "IF THE CLUTCH GOES IN THIS WEEK, WE NEED A FLYWHEEL" JUST AS I STATED LASTNIGHT.

    I would much rather hand your ass to you in the little pos Subaru, with t.v.'s a system and 3300 lbs. of lard ass dry weight street trim.

    Maybe I can throw a couple bitches in the back seat to make you feel better about your "street car status" I will race your Z with our STI, with full street trim and two women in the back with the a/c on. You verify before staging?
    I am almost willing to bet money that sti won't be ready.

  3. #3
    SpeedMonkey_ benwaballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LT1UltraZ
    I am almost willing to bet money that sti won't be ready.

    wait so you agreed to race the sti from a dig but you wont race 2.3 evo from a dig? and you keep calling phill a pussy? are you picking and choosing your races? i could be wrong here but the sti driver seems to be under the impression that this is going to be a dig run. and i havn't once seen you bitch about your only "rolls" if i am wrong i will put my own foot in my mouth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!