Thread: 350z vs stockish EVo

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

you jus got.......
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

I thought moGAYllo stopped posting? fuckin retard can't make up his mind. fawk, I don't know where the hell you get that evos dyno at 370hp??? like speedmonkey said, stick to showing off ur ass... stay out of this technical stuff.... all these other losers on fawk's ass, stop it. It's pointless. She's not givin it up...

and one more thing. All these people doubting the race. and they've never even been in an evo. VAL, who happens to OWN an evo. Said it herself, evo's don't have that great top end. gearing. with that said. fawk you.

Getting all personal and shit. I was posting up a reply, just like you are doing to defend speedm0nkey. I got the info from cardomain, didnt know it- that was the first place I looked and got some random number, wasnt stock evidentally so-- The "losers" on my ass, arent trying to get any- maybe they can have respect because im throwing up a decent arguement, choad.

Val, was right- I told her that. Thanks She doesnt really OWN an evo does she???? Could that be the reason why her tag says something along the lines of **BYBYSTI**? GOSH! Didnt know that one...
    Last edited by fawk_you; 06-14-2005 at 10:44 PM.

I must say..It must be pretty desperate to try to pick up women on the internet...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -humdog_lg-gif  

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fawk_you
    Well, if you didnt want people to come in here pick on you, rag on you, reply to anything you had to say... you should not have posted it up on IA...you as well as others should know that with any forum site you are going to get "this shit" from me as well as others. Learn to take a fucking joke. And get that stick out of your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW- I was not talking shit, I was making jokes- some other people on here got them, but you are too much of a hard ass to notice anyone is playing with you. Musta been like that race huh?

Actually my post about the intakes did make sense... evidentally you didnt understand. Tony knew exactly what I was talking about- and if you were such a motor head with the 350, you would have known too!

No one is kissing my ass, hell I dont even know these mother fuckers. I was posting a GAWD DAMMM reply to your shit- making jokes and you come back with personal shit.

We're happy you won the race, now pull your head out of your own ass and quit giving yourself so much fucking credit.

civic's run great with the motec system exhaust too.. did you know that?...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Quote Originally Posted by Evil 8
    I thought moGAYllo stopped posting? fuckin retard can't make up his mind. fawk, I don't know where the hell you get that evos dyno at 370hp??? like speedmonkey said, stick to showing off ur ass... stay out of this technical stuff.... all these other losers on fawk's ass, stop it. It's pointless. She's not givin it up...

and one more thing. All these people doubting the race. and they've never even been in an evo. VAL, who happens to OWN an evo. Said it herself, evo's don't have that great top end. gearing. with that said. fawk you.

haha sup moester, dude.. fuck all these people.. yeah let them say what they want, they obviously dont know jack shit about cars. we have two cars right...an evo and a 350z ... one runs a low low 13 sec 1/4 and one runs high high 13's with a better trapspeed. do the fucking math. the Z has superior top end. you as an evo owner are telling them.. but i guess teh EVO CAN NEVA LOSE! cause it was in 2F2F
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Evil 8
    I thought moGAYllo stopped posting? fuckin retard can't make up his mind. fawk

Yeah, i just couldnt help it..... ive been fantasizing about raping you bent over that 350 of yours lately.....

MMMMMMMM mmmmmmmm MMMMmmmmmm Good.....

Quote Originally Posted by mogallo
    Yeah, i just couldnt help it..... ive been fantasizing about raping you bent over that 350 of yours lately.....

MMMMMMMM mmmmmmmm MMMMmmmmmm Good.....

actually he has a sick fast EVO... that would probably like to bend your supra over and give it bigger exhaust piping
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Getting all personal and shit. I was posting up a reply, just like you are doing to defend speedm0nkey. I got the info from cardomain, didnt know it- that was the first place I looked and got some random number, wasnt stock evidentally so-- The "losers" on my ass, arent trying to get any- maybe they can have respect because im throwing up a decent arguement, choad.

Val, was right- I told her that. Thanks She doesnt really OWN an evo does she???? Could that be the reason why her tag says something along the lines of babysti? GOSH! Didnt know that one...
    BYBYSTI.

Val for President.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    actually he has a sick fast EVO... that would probably like to bend your supra over and give it bigger exhaust piping

HAHAHAHAH DAMN!!!! I thought that was YOU that said that shit man!!!! Hahahah ...... and

I DOUBT IT

to that dude's fucking evo.... BLAH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    BYBYSTI.

hehehe
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Well, if you didnt want people to come in here pick on you, rag on you, reply to anything you had to say... you should not have posted it up on IA...you as well as others should know that with any forum site you are going to get "this shit" from me as well as others. Learn to take a fucking joke. And get that stick out of your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    same goes to you...you expect to post your opinion and not have anyone reply back with shit of their own and leghump you....like will said...go back to showing off your ass and while your at it, get the tampon that is stuck up it out too

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

:jerkit:

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    same goes to you...you expect to post your opinion and not have anyone reply back with shit of their own and leghump you....like will said...go back to showing off your ass and while your at it, get the tampon that is stuck up it out too

shut up you mother fucker, i think she has a nice ass and you just wish your girl had an ass like that, instead of the 400lb bitches youve been fuckin, so back the fuck off
    I PWND YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by AFshane04
    shut up you mother fucker, i think she has a nice ass and you just wish your girl had an ass like that, instead of the 400lb bitches youve been fuckin, so back the fuck off

thanks to you this thread has hit a new low
    are you another of these "nice" queer bitches trying to get laid too?.... go ahead.. reply with nothing good to say

are you trying to be a girl's hero and defend her from guys like us?... well the best way to do that is gettin her the fuck out out of a automotive argument where she obviously doesnt belong. i mean according to you shes got a right to speak out because she has a nice ass?.. sorry my man but shit doesnt work out like that.. atleast if you're gonna disagree with GTiKid take your time to reply with a informative/intellectual response.

as hard as it was for me to find this... this is where she belongs.. (not reffering to all women.. just to Fawk you) her type belong here.. on a thread like this......

CLIFF NOTES TO ASSIST HER RELOCATING: some bitch is lookin to join a sick street racing car club.. and some other hoe told everyone shes a bitch.. not to let her in... now go and make us proud

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=10077

now back to you AFshane, someone should have told your mom to swallow the load you were in instead of lettin your dad cum in her. you wouldnt have been here.... gee.. you and mogallo wouldnt happen to be brothers of the same mother would ya?
    sad shit... really sad shit
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 06-15-2005 at 02:32 AM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

thanks to you this thread has hit a new low
    are you another of these "nice" queer bitches trying to get laid too?.... go ahead.. reply with nothing good to say
    Seriously your starting to sound like a complete ass. It was debated and already decided that it would come down to a driver's race...even Fawk agrees with that. Stop making yourself look like an ass.

are you trying to be a girl's hero and defend her from guys like us?... well the best way to do that is gettin her the fuck out out of a car argument where she obviously doesnt belong.
    No more than your buddy gtikid defending you I'm sure. Maybe he's trying to get a little somethin' from you :jerkit: In case you missed it, there are also pictures of her underneath a car, I think she has proven (not that she should have to) through her previous statements that she not only poses enough knowlege on the subject (let's not forget she agrees that you could have won) but that she is also more mature than you. just because she is a girl doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about cars...I'll admit it is rare, but not impossible, being a girl doesn't have anything to do with being able to work on or talk about cars.

someone should have told your mom to swallow instead of lettin your dad cum in her. you wouldnt have been here
    WOW, now that was an intelligent comment. I don't know that anyone could "reply with nothing good to say" after reading an amazing comment like that.

To the person that said a CAI won't help because of the intercooler is retarded. Cold air is cold air! While it's not going to be dropping intake temps huge amounts, it will be colder and thus denser air BEFORE it reaches the turbo or intercooler. It probably wouldn't make a big difference but then most intakes don't make a big difference. And who the hell cares what you call it?! a Cold Air, Short Ram, or Turbo (wtf?) intake...they all do pretty much the same with little variation.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverJester
    Seriously your starting to sound like a complete ass. It was debated and already decided that it would come down to a driver's race...even Fawk agrees with that. Stop making yourself look like an ass.

No more than your buddy gtikid defending you I'm sure. Maybe he's trying to get a little somethin' from you :jerkit: In case you missed it, there are also pictures of her underneath a car, I think she has proven (not that she should have to) through her previous statements that she not only poses enough knowlege on the subject (let's not forget she agrees that you could have won) but that she is also more mature than you. just because she is a girl doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about cars...I'll admit it is rare, but not impossible, being a girl doesn't have anything to do with being able to work on or talk about cars.

WOW, now that was an intelligent comment. I don't know that anyone could "reply with nothing good to say" after reading an amazing comment like that.

To the person that said a CAI won't help because of the intercooler is retarded. Cold air is cold air! While it's not going to be dropping intake temps huge amounts, it will be colder and thus denser air BEFORE it reaches the turbo or intercooler. It probably wouldn't make a big difference but then most intakes don't make a big difference. And who the hell cares what you call it?! a Cold Air, Short Ram, or Turbo (wtf?) intake...they all do pretty much the same with little variation.
    im not beginning to sound like a complete ass.. i AM a complete ass. deal with it.

i made this thread to say whats up to the guy i raced. and now we have a big shit pile of a thread. all the people.. like yourself ( if you wanna take it further than this) Mogallo, Fawk you, CT9 and few others could take your shit to someones else thread.. if you dont wanna hear it DONT FUCKING POST
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Choad
    choad
    The area between the penis and the anus.
    "Baby, don't suck on my choad."

1) A short, squatty little penis which circumference exceeds its length when erect.

2) A creep.

3) An awful guy named SpeedM0nkey. (aka speed racer)

4) The perineum.

Also spelled "chode."

1. A variety of penis in which the diameter of the cock is greater than its length. 2. the area between the balls and asshole, also known as the "home stretch" 3. See Your Momma
    Oh shit man, I got my choad stuck in the Mayonaise jar again. Fuuuuck me.

Choad
    choad
    The area between the penis and the anus.
    "Baby, don't suck on my choad."

1) A short, squatty little penis which circumference exceeds its length when erect.

2) A creep.

3) An awful guy named Chad.

4) The perineum.

Also spelled "chode."

1. A variety of penis in which the diameter of the cock is greater than its length. 2. the area between the balls and asshole, also known as the "home stretch" 3. See Your Momma
    Oh shit man, I got my choad stuck in the Mayonaise jar again. Fuuuuck me.

^ see silverjester?.. these people are like dog shit.. EVERYWHERE

anyway.. this is the most sense shes made since she posted. atleast shes teaching the kids new words

and she changed Chad to speedmonkey how cute...
    gonna slap that "motec system exhaust" on your celica or what?.
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 06-15-2005 at 02:47 AM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

^ see silverjester?..
    LOLOL are you looking for my apporval or something? I stopped reading this thread days ago, only reason I looked at this thread tonight is because I was wondering if anything worth reading had somehow emerged out of all this shit talking. Apperently not (well I can now give a text book definition of a choad ). I think someone just needs to lock the thread.

^ see silverjester?.. these people are like dog shit.. EVERYWHERE

anyway.. this is the most sense shes made since she posted. atleast shes teaching the kids new words

and she changed Chad to speedmonkey how cute...
    gonna slap that "motec system exhaust" on your celica or what?.
    It fitted right in for the definiton of you. Espcially made for you.. Its custom, unlike your 350. Anyways nah I think Ill stick to my TRD exhaust... I dont have a honda. as you say.......
    BWAHAHAHAHA
    Full of bad jokes are we. Thats cute you edited it, and I find it funny- you make sureeeeee to sit on here and watch every sec. of your thread. No matter what intelligent reply I come back with, THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH (no not because of my fucking ass) you come back with some personal shit. I post up a "funny" throw in my .02 and get this bull shit. Fuck you, fuck your car. You are going to talk to someone the wrong way one day, I hope they beat the ever loving shit out of you.
    Last edited by fawk_you; 06-15-2005 at 03:17 AM.

I was gonna write a huge reply and try to remind everyone that:

It's a race that no one can prove or disprove, so the responsible thing to do would be to drop it.

then I decided watching Jordan Capri and various drifting videos (including the Drift Bible) would be time better spent...

Quote Originally Posted by estis fatuus
    then I decided watching Jordan Capri and various drifting videos (including the Drift Bible) would be time better spent...
    Eh, the drift bible is overrated.

Now Jordan Capri videos....those are nice.

haha.. anyway found a cool dude with a pretty much stock EVO who said he would run me, we will set something up sometime this week or next and there will be a video, if you can host it, let me know thanks!

It fitted right in for the definiton of you. Espcially made for you.. Its custom, unlike your 350. Anyways nah I think Ill stick to my TRD exhaust... I dont have a honda. as you say....... Full of bad jokes are we. Thats cute you edited it, and I find it funny- you make sureeeeee to sit on here and watch every sec. of your thread. No matter what intelligent reply I come back with, THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH (no not because of my fucking ass) you come back with some personal shit. I post up a "funny" throw in my .02 and get this bull shit. Fuck you, fuck your car. You are going to talk to someone the wrong way one day, I hope they beat the ever loving shit out of you.
    well seriously why dont you just ignore me?.. dont reply on this thread you're obviously getting your feeelings hurt fucking ricer, you obviously arent about performance.. with all that hundreds of lbs you've added to your car in riced out shit.. fiberglass, neon lights i bet.. and ricer wheels, you dont even have a GT-S, and i bet the GT is an automatic, so dont begin to talk about performance :idb:

hahahaha now please you're wasting time posting GO AWAY

if everyone can do me a favor no more bullshit replies..

if its not about the 350z and the EVO i will ignore your post

hey estis you can host a vid right?
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 06-15-2005 at 11:25 AM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

LOLOL are you looking for my apporval or something? I stopped reading this thread days ago, only reason I looked at this thread tonight is because I was wondering if anything worth reading had somehow emerged out of all this shit talking. Apperently not (well I can now give a text book definition of a choad ). I think someone just needs to lock the thread.

apparently you are another person who knows this girl, or you're not even in GA and you're trying to get laid

ill make another thread soon for all you dramatic bitches who havent come back at me with facts
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

haha.. anyway found a cool dude with a pretty much stock EVO who said he would run me, we will set something up sometime this week or next and there will be a video, if you can host it, let me know thanks!
    hey estis you can host a vid right?
    I can host, film, edit and pretty much "produce" a video of whatever.

let me know. PM me with your name and I'll give you my cell number so we can all arrange all of this. Are you planning to run on the street or at Tunerfest?

No more than your buddy gtikid defending you I'm sure. Maybe he's trying to get a little somethin' from you :jerkit:
    no more than anybody defending anyone else on this thread...maybe your trying to get a little something from everyone else :jerkit:

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by AFshane04
    wow that's cute...tryin to get laid by sticking up for a girl on the internet...CUTE...and oooo yea lemme tell you about those 400lb bitches that i've been fucking...i didn't know your mother was in that club...i thought 380 was pushing it for her

I was gonna write a huge reply and try to remind everyone that:

It's a race that no one can prove or disprove, so the responsible thing to do would be to drop it.

I completely agree. Actually I thought that it had already been decided that he won (or least had the potential to win) stock for stock against an evo.

As Dragonfly said, it had to have come down to the driver. And it seems that you were the better one. Nice job. And as I said before, good luck with future mods and future races....
    ^^look fawk not only told you Nice job, but whished you luck....now I'm not really sure why you continue to argue with her, but his thread need to be locked.

apparently you are another person who knows this girl, or you're not even in GA and you're trying to get laid

ill make another thread soon for all you dramatic bitches who havent come back at me with facts
    Yes I'm trying to get laid, wow that must be why I am defending her? Or may I just think you should stop wasting space and stop harrassing her....because the only appropriate debating that should even take place on this thread about an EVo vs. 350Z, would be wheather or not it's true. AND IT ALREADY BEEN SAID THAT YOU WON......SO STOP BITCHING!

Another reason no one is coming back at you with facts is because they agree you won, there are no more facts to be thrown around, if you wanna go race another Evo, go for it...good luck and let me know when you post up the video, I always like to watch a good race.

Gtikid: I have no idea what the fuck your problem is, but you should stop swinging off SpeedM0nkey's nuts.

btw Drift Bible is a good video....I think I might have to go watch it now that you remind me of it.

I can host, film, edit and pretty much "produce" a video of whatever.

let me know. PM me with your name and I'll give you my cell number so we can all arrange all of this. Are you planning to run on the street or at Tunerfest?

have you been paying attention to what it all is about?.. its a bout a top end run
    at the track awd > me, thats what the STi would be for

this is all about a top end run between the Z and an evo, i will hand over the footage and you can host it when it happens as long as the guy doesnt back out, its all for fun and games
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 06-15-2005 at 08:50 PM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I completely agree. Actually I thought that it had already been decided that he won (or least had the potential to win) stock for stock against an evo.

^^look fawk not only told you Nice job, but whished you luck....now I'm not really sure why you continue to argue with her, but his thread need to be locked.

Yes I'm trying to get laid, wow that must be why I am defending her? Or may I just think you should stop wasting space and stop harrassing her....because the only appropriate debating that should even take place on this thread about an EVo vs. 350Z, would be wheather or not it's true. AND IT ALREADY BEEN SAID THAT YOU WON......SO STOP BITCHING!

Another reason no one is coming back at you with facts is because they agree you won, there are no more facts to be thrown around, if you wanna go race another Evo, go for it...good luck and let me know when you post up the video, I always like to watch a good race.

Gtikid: I have no idea what the fuck your problem is, but you should stop swinging off SpeedM0nkey's nuts.

btw Drift Bible is a good video....I think I might have to go watch it now that you remind me of it.
    thats the problem soft guy.. the only facts here have been from all the people that i hang out with on a regular basis/people i know except VAL ( the people i know are significantly knowledgable about automobiles)

everyone else has just talked shit.. anywho it was fun for me, everyone elses feelings got hurt. oh well i guess i will prove my point with the vid.. at no time did i say my Z was fast.. its quick, and it has a superior top end over a stock EVO thats all i said.. and those are all facts.

have a nice day everyone
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

wow that's cute...tryin to get laid by sticking up for a girl on the internet...CUTE...and oooo yea lemme tell you about those 400lb bitches that i've been fucking...i didn't know your mother was in that club...i thought 380 was pushing it for her

everyone here is just protecting a girl who doesnt know shit about cars.. its ok man let it go, why do they defend her?.. i dont know.. i mean it really isnt right to go out on a girl like i did.. but i had to after realizing how uninformed she is and she should not have been talking the talk ya know.

as long as she sticks to ricing out her car its all good... no offense to others.. but the ugly truth or bottom line is.. that is rice. but to each his own.. so everyone shut the fuck up. PEACE
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

my problem is that you come on here defending someone and then say i'm on speedmonkey's nuts b/c i'm on his side, when your doing the exact same thing...hypocrit...

my problem is that you come on here defending someone and then say i'm on speedmonkey's nuts b/c i'm on his side, when your doing the exact same thing...hypocrit...

hmmm... you have a point hahaha, hey julian... next time we all meet up you should check out Felipe's WRX... shit is decently quick now.. we installed 3'' Perrin catless downpipe, HKS 3'' Hipower exhaust Exhaust (makes complete turboback) and hooked up the Cobb Accessport reflashed it and uploaded stg 2 maps

we are gonna go get it dynoed as soon as we can
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

hmmm... you have a point hahaha, hey julian... next time we all meet up you should check out Felipe's WRX... shit is decently quick now.. we installed 3'' Perrin catless downpipe, HKS 3'' Hipower exhaust Exhaust (makes complete turboback) and hooked up the Cobb Accessport reflashed it and uploaded stg 2 maps

damn he already got it all installed? that's awesome...i remember when he was gonna order it and now it's already installed...pimp man

lol, if I recall you were the ones starting shit about guys defending Fawk, just because she was a girl, when you were defending your friend...I thought you were a hypocrit a long time ago. I still don't see a valid point to your argument before, hence the reason I said you were swinging off his nuts, arguing pointlessly.

My friend has a similar setup (except different exhuast sytem and an uppipe as well). It has a nice kick to it And wtf is with the soft man comment oh well whatever the fuck that means

lol, if I recall you were the ones starting shit about guys defending Fawk, just because she was a girl, when you were defending your friend...I thought you were a hypocrit a long time ago. I still don't see a valid point to your argument before, hence the reason I said you were swinging off his nuts, arguing pointlessly.

My friend has a similar setup (except different exhuast sytem and an uppipe as well). It has a nice kick to it And wtf is with the soft man comment oh well whatever the fuck that means

we are probably gonna slap on some STI injectors soon, and a VF34 IHI , Front Mount intercooler, BOV , turn up the boost and tune... its gonna be quick

oh and let it go, i dont like arguments anymore, i always win, it gets boring
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

so you say i've been a hypocrit for a long time now...but yea you still go and do the same thing and say i don't have a valid argument? wow you should really start reading and reviewing your post b/c your the one that isnt makin any sense

it wasn't me.
    EVO GA///SE
    South East Evolution Owners Network
    300+ whp club...12 second club

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456