Results 1 to 40 of 101

Thread: What happened last night......

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria
    Posts
    4,784
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedIXMR
    This is speedmonkey... thru a friends computer.. but yeah, the one asian i had squealed like a pig.. it actually was quite annoying and a turn off.. ill stick to latinas.
    i want to stick a latina......
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.


  2. #2
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf
    i want to stick a latina......
    Me too damn it!

  3. #3
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedIXMR
    He said he had an oz ralliart lancer in another thread.
    Actually, I never said what I had. You said something about a lancer rally.

    Only thing I said was "Yep, sure do. How about $500."

    I'm sure your not that stupid are you? I have an Evo and your going to get owned. :idb: Anybody want to place a side bet on "how bad" these guys get owned?

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    I suck cocksicle pops with my boyfriend. I also like to have donkey dicks anally cave dwell my rear orifice while I'm deep throating the balls of a male bull rhino. If anybody would like to see me hold 4 male testicles in my mouth at once just give me a shout. I can also do some tricks with fruit that will knock your socks off! Watermelon anybody?
    You are one sick person.

  4. #4
    under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIRLANCERLOT
    Actually, I never said what I had. You said something about a lancer rally.

    Only thing I said was "Yep, sure do. How about $500."

    I'm sure your not that stupid are you? I have an Evo and your going to get owned. :idb: Anybody want to place a side bet on "how bad" these guys get owned?



    You are one sick person.
    I ask if you wanted to run me as well for $300.00. If so let me know and I will put some tires on???????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

  5. #5
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    I ask if you wanted to run me as well for $300.00. If so let me know and I will put some tires on???????????????
    In your 965rwhp turbo trans am?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,057
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIRLANCERLOT
    Actually, I never said what I had. You said something about a lancer rally.

    Only thing I said was "Yep, sure do. How about $500."

    I'm sure your not that stupid are you? I have an Evo and your going to get owned. :idb: Anybody want to place a side bet on "how bad" these guys get owned?



    You are one sick person.
    Yea so u did agree u had a lancer, :idb:damn man is that u fucking ur mom? Go fuck yourself, OH shit i forgot ur dicks not big enough

  7. #7
    what
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Westside LA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIRLANCERLOT
    Actually, I never said what I had. You said something about a lancer rally.

    Only thing I said was "Yep, sure do. How about $500."

    I'm sure your not that stupid are you? I have an Evo and your going to get owned. :idb: Anybody want to place a side bet on "how bad" these guys get owned?



    You are one sick person.
    See, I told you so. You were asked if you had an OZ Rally Lancer and you said yes, now you're saying otherwise. Either you were lying then or you're lying now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!