Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Audi A4 vs. 95 eclipse

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Confident in what? Your driving ability? Because as we can all see you should be...

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

Quote Originally Posted by d993s

And he'll do that with his STi, right???

You're a funny guy.

BTW, who would you rather do; Boris or Chris?
    You seem to be swinging from both of their doogans.
    Who said anything about his STI?

and how am i swinging from anyones nuts? you made a dumbass remark. so i had to step in. then you are talking shit w/ a car you don't even have on the streets how your 1500$ audi is going to shut him up. when you have your car on the street then talk your shit! till then step up w/ your porsche or quit the ricer shit talkin

Confident in what? Your driving ability? Because as we can all see you should be...

helllz yeah bitch next time i take her to the mountain imma be ready straight takumi initial d style........................but on another note do you have much room to talk since you dont have a car that runs longer then 3 days and breaks down

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by benwaballs

and how am i swinging from anyones nuts? you made a dumbass remark. so i had to step in. then you are talking shit w/ a car you don't even have on the streets how your 1500$ audi is going to shut him up. when you have your car on the street then talk your shit! till then step up w/ your porsche or quit the ricer shit talkin

Come on guys relax. Dude he is a cool cat he is just talking smack just to have fun. Me and Will used to do that all the time, but he decide to stop cause he was scared of me blah blah blah. And even said sorry Alex I hope we can still be friends. LoL

Come on John he's cool for real. If you don't believe me ask Will

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(06Rex)
    But I haven't raced an S4 yet. Would love to run one of those (00-01 Model 2.8L V6 Bi turbo). Since the new ones have a bigger motor and still has twin turbos, I am sure I would lose to one of those, but it will still be fun.
    you would beat a stock B5 1998-2002 S4

you would beat a stock B6 2003-Now S4 ( just a V8 no twin turbos)

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    Man, you cant argue with one-track people. Some people get hung-up on certain types of cars, and they put the blinders onto everything they dont like as much. He has a 944, so therefore the Porsche must be better. Oh yeah...and because he likes it.

This will be my last post on this topic. I should have stopped a while back, but you insist on taking parting shots. Its amazingly ironic that you can say I have a weak arguement. I give you examples, and you give me "the tests were biased." I see you have a lot of facts there. Top Gear loves German cars, and one of the hosts is an absolute Porsche freak. If you watch their individual test of the Carrera GT, they spent hours trying to perfect its lap times to be able to beat the SLR's time, because they were shooting for a record lap. They finally were able to beat it...by less than a second I believe. I dont think they would have gone through that effort if they were biased against the CGT :jerkit:
    Oh, and The F1 was the last real Mclaren? Yeah, lots of facts there too.
    Yes, I agree that a Carrera GT is usually faster in tests in the 1/4 mile than an SLR. I didnt make any statements to the contrary. 0-180 is a lot more of an overall acceleration feat than 1/4 mile, for cars such as these. Regardless, there is a lot more to performance than 1/4 mile...you of all people should know that. And there is a lot more to a supercar than just raw performance numbers. Its still a fact that in braking, handling and acceleration, both are very equally matched. It comes down to preference, but you just cant seem to grasp that.
    And I still think that an average driver would be faster in the SLR...and since you arent a professional driver that I know of, this probably applies to you too.
    Anyway, have fun getting the last word in...Im sure youll have something remarkably factual to retort.
    Chris, I'm not taking parting shots, but why you agree so much with the "facts" from Top Gear is starting to make me wonder.
    Yes, they talk out of their ass, A LOT.
    And I wasn't just insisting on 1/4 mile times.
    Handling? On most tracks the CGT beats the Enzo. So you're implying that therefore a SLR will also beat an Enzo on the track (not the drag strip, where the Enzo beats both the CGT and SLR).............

I don't prefer the CGT because I drive a 944 (my 944 is a piece of crap and hardly a Porsche to the purists).
    I prefer the CGT because in my opinion, and most others' opinions (besides you and Top Gear) it is superior. But again, that's irrelevant in this argument.

And speaking of arguments, your attempt at the straw man was weak..............
    A straw man "argument" is a bogus, distorted or deliberately flawed interpretation of an otherwise valid position that has been altered so it can be more easily attacked, delegitimized and disassembled (hence the straw man metaphor) before the eyes and ears of an otherwise impartial audience unfamiliar with the facts and history of an issue or case.

It leads to deliberate ignorance as in, ignoring MOST of the facts, and concentrating on just one that fits your particular reasoning.

Now Chris, I'm done arguing with you, since it is pointless to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D
    helllz yeah bitch next time i take her to the mountain imma be ready straight takumi initial d style........................but on another note do you have much room to talk since you dont have a car that runs longer then 3 days and breaks down
    Really? Is that how it works? Since my car hasn't broke down since february?

And sorry to break it to ya, cars break when they make power. You've had a supra that has made power for what a month? Big fucking whoop.

banned from heaven..

you would beat a stock B5 1998-2002 S4

you would beat a stock B6 2003-Now S4 ( just a V8 no twin turbos)

Word, so the B6's are not TT. so is the Rs4 bi-turbo?

Really? Is that how it works? Since my car hasn't broke down since february?

And sorry to break it to ya, cars break when they make power. You've had a supra that has made power for what a month? Big fucking whoop.
    awwww its ok i know yoru tri-turbo sentra was making 300000HP thats why it never stayed working

earth to you asshole me running into a patch of dirt last year in a mountain doesnt phase me cause guess what i pulled it back and drove 1 1/2 hours home and still had no problems out of my car so when you can say the same then we can talk until then, you are not a concern in my eyes.

But i do agree it is a funny pic hell i was evevn laughin while i was standing behind it with Matt "A P Photography" he thought something was wrong with me

Word, so the B6's are not TT. so is the Rs4 bi-turbo?

yup b6 is non turbo same as the new Rs4...

banned from heaven..

yup b6 is non turbo same as the new Rs4...

Um............... man I didn't know that. Thanks for that info

earth to you asshole me running into a patch of dirt last year in a mountain doesnt phase me cause guess what i pulled it back and drove 1 1/2 hours home and still had no problems out of my car so when you can say the same then we can talk until then, you are not a concern in my eyes.
    Well sorry to break it to ya, but I don't think I'll be running my car off the road. So guess we wouldn't have anything to talk about it.

Face it, you couldn't handle a car that made 200hp, now you have a car with lots more then that. It doesn't make you a badass.

I mean fuck, you wanted to make payments on an s13, then when you decided not to get it, you told people it was because the car was fucked up. Which isn't true...

Keep living in your fantasy world about how you're the baddest mother fucker around, because I know for one I'll laugh my ass off when it comes crashing down.

I said something about his STi (AWD vs AWD), as in my old ass Audi Quattro vs his STi when my car is done.

Anyway, it seems that you're quick to kiss ass when someone has a fast car, which I think is lame. I respect fast cars and fast drivers, but I don't see the point of sucking up to anyone just because they have a fast car.

The one car I usually drive "on the streets" is an old 944 Turbo, and it's nearly stock (nothing to brag about though), the speedmonkey guys can reassure you of that.

My $1500 Audi may not shut anyone up, (even when I win races) and I'm not saying what I will beat everyone, because that would be stupid.

Ricer shit?

Please don't. I despise ricer shit.

banned from heaven..

I said something about his STi (AWD vs AWD), as in my old ass Audi Quattro vs his STi when my car is done.

Anyway, it seems that you're quick to kiss ass when someone has a fast car, which I think is lame. I respect fast cars and fast drivers, but I don't see the point of sucking up to anyone just because they have a fast car.

The one car I usually drive "on the streets" is an old 944 Turbo, and it's nearly stock (nothing to brag about though), the speedmonkey guys can reassure you of that.

My $1500 Audi may not shut anyone up, (even when I win races) and I'm not saying what I will beat everyone, because that would be stupid.

Ricer shit?

Alright David, thats enough why are you still trying to prove a point. I told John that you were a really cool guy, but now that you posted this post he is sure to reply. Nice going ricer

And I'm sure that even I can eat that Quattro off the line and from a roll. LOL

Well sorry to break it to ya, but I don't think I'll be running my car off the road. So guess we wouldn't have anything to talk about it.

Face it, you couldn't handle a car that made 200hp, now you have a car with lots more then that. It doesn't make you a badass.

I mean fuck, you wanted to make payments on an s13, then when you decided not to get it, you told people it was because the car was fucked up. Which isn't true...

Keep living in your fantasy world about how you're the baddest mother fucker around, because I know for one I'll laugh my ass off when it comes crashing down.

Ummmmmmmmmmm ok i see a lot of reality was missed in this post..................let me help you

wow its pointless to talk to morons........................ but ok last try

yes my supra makes more then 200HP ummm is that a concern of yours

s13 that you keep bringing up i didnt buy simple cause i didnt want it no more i never said anything was wrong with it where you get that from IDK

and being the baddest Muthafucker around is something ill always be while im killing lil sentra's all over the rode, get a running car before you come at me lil man LOL

Youve been dismissed no more replies neccasary for your LAME ass

Alright David, thats enough why are you still trying to prove a point. I told John that you were a really cool guy, but now that you posted this post he is sure to reply. Nice going ricer

And I'm sure that even I can eat that Quattro off the line and from a roll. LOL
    Thanks for your concern Alex.

You will KILL me with your rex, I know that as FACT (even before we race)
    I think I'm gonna swap in an automatic just in case I forget how to drive....

Ricer, huh? This coming from a rice owner!!!! (I couldn't resist!!!)

banned from heaven..

Thanks for your concern Alex.

You will KILL me with your rex, I know that as FACT (even before we race)
    I think I'm gonna swap in an automatic just in case I forget how to drive....
    LoL, well you see I can see into the future and in the future I beat you three times. Why cause you keep saying " lets go again I boged "

And I don't really need facts, I can prove them with actions.

Remember Actions speak louder than word. Do you get it now Mr. Facts

Ummmmmmmmmmm ok i see a lot of reality was missed in this post..................let me help you

2jzge has a power output of what HP i believe 210 last i checked so your 200HP statement is moronic.

s13 that you keep bringing up i didnt buy simple cause i didnt want it no more i never said anything was wrong with it where you get that from IDK

and being the baddest Muthafucker around is something ill always be while im killing lil sentra's all over the rode

Youve been dismissed no more replies neccasary for your LAME ass
    1. Didn't know I had to use exact figures to talk to you...I'm sure you drove exactly 1 1/2 hours home after wrecking into a mountain.

2. I've heard people tell Bryant you said shit was fucked up with that car and thats why you didn't get it. Wrong, you just couldn't afford it.

3. Rode? Rode? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? LOLOLOL. GET A FUCKING EDUCATION.

IA KING

A4 > Eclipse.... that was hard.

Who cares how many cars you pulled i know civics that can beat m3/ferraris at the track... i would still rather drive the euro/exotic

LoL, well you see I can see into the future and in the future I beat you three times. Why cause you keep saying " lets go again I boged "

And I don't really need facts, I can prove them with actions.

Remember Actions speak louder than word. Do you get it now Mr. Facts
    So you want to :jerkit: me 3 times in the future? I assume it will be from a "dig"

I'm sorry, I cannot let you.

Quote Originally Posted by admin

Who cares how many cars you pulled i know civics that can beat m3/ferraris at the track... i would still rather drive the euro/exotic
    true but a win is a win and with the way he was acting he got his just deserve nothing more or less paul.......................besides i was leaving work and already irriatated so it made my day go by better.

but i still love euros so calm the hell down

Quote Originally Posted by admin

Yu no like flied lice?

I no like eetha.

banned from heaven..

So you want to :jerkit: me 3 times in the future? I assume it will be from a "dig"

I'm sorry, I cannot let you.

No I'm not going to do that. I will :idb: that ass 3 times, and yes from a dig.

And wait * Looks into the Future* And twice from a roll. After the first time you said you missed 3rd.

No I'm not going to do that. I will :idb: that ass 3 times, and yes from a dig.

And wait * Looks into the Future* And twice from a roll. After the first time you said you missed 3rd.
    Now I'm scared!
    I will NOT sleep with you!

You'd better hope I miss 3rd. But even so that still gives me a 2-3 second advantage, so in those few seconds I can still find 3rd and leave you in the dust!

banned from heaven..

Now I'm scared!
    I will NOT sleep with you!

You'd better hope I miss 3rd. But even so that still gives me a 2-3 second advantage, so in those few seconds I can still find 3rd and leave you in the dust!

*Looks into the Future even harder*

COPS, COPS, COPS, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP gets kicked out All ricers go home.

Opps wrong place. But yeah, alright David we will see who wins.

*Looks into the Future even harder*

COPS, COPS, COPS, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP gets kicked out All ricers go home.

Opps wrong place. But yeah, alright David we will see who wins.
    Fuckin cops, you ruined it!

Gotta go meet up with an Asian chic. :idb: :idb: :idb:
    Later

banned from heaven..

Later

Good Luck, have a good time.

FUCK DAVID HEHEHEHHE AND HIS SLOW AS CARS he got about 100 cars at his SHOP and if u [put them all together .... still wont beat my M3 !!! SO FUCK U DAVID HAHAHHA LOL :P u know i love u man.....

and u chris.....shut u mouth... dont make me post some videos here S10 v.s M3 hehe ;P lol

AND U WITH THE ECLIPS..... FUCK THE ECLIPS 4G63 PEACE OF SHIT I HAVE A ECLIPS AT HOME :P
    2 buses in front of u...... UNTOUCHABLE

Later

And YES she is 16...years old.... well let me get it right 16.5 lol hahahahaaa but the pussy i still HZHAHAHA
    2 buses in front of u...... UNTOUCHABLE

ok yes you said awd vs awd... i dont think it will be his sti but his other awd

and how am i quick to kiss ass on fast cars? i have raced boris many times and chris w/ my GTI and put a hurt on many porsches w/ it to... i don't kiss anyones ass. i am friends w/ boris and chris, thats why i give them props when they race.

but this is dumb shit if your friends w/ alex & will there is no reason for this shit!

and the only reason i got in this is because you were talking ish w/ a car you don't even have running yet... i have a 20g sitting in my closet for my new toy but i havn't talked shit to alexs yet

Banned

^ Not yet, LoL

I am very close to Alex, you already know he's my brother right. You know him, he is always down. And what is the biggest diffrence between the Vf34 and a 20g. I already know (Size) what else? Just curious he doesn't tell me anything

Yeah that's great.

ok yes you said awd vs awd... i dont think it will be his sti but his other awd

and how am i quick to kiss ass on fast cars? i have raced boris many times and chris w/ my GTI and put a hurt on many porsches w/ it to... i don't kiss anyones ass. i am friends w/ boris and chris, thats why i give them props when they race.

but this is dumb shit if your friends w/ alex & will there is no reason for this shit!

and the only reason i got in this is because you were talking ish w/ a car you don't even have running yet... i have a 20g sitting in my closet for my new toy but i havn't talked shit to alexs yet

I wasn't talking shit; I told him I want to run him when my car is done, that's all.
    How is that talking shit?

what

Snap oversteer FTL!!

Description of the vehicle:

Newer Audi A4 Midnight blue Bronze OZ wheels "i want to say supperleggas"

later

G.O.D
    hmmmm...what kinda color is that

if i had any import car that can rape a exotic car i will still rather have the exotic like the admin said, props to you. Just because a car is faster than another car there is MANY others things. Such as the fine interior, fine exterior (im not going into detail on these because theres so many to list that are better than imports) The drivetrains that you dont have to worry about breaking like our highly modded imports, the way its built, and deff the name of having an exotic. BUT i still will never pay that much for an slr and rather get the four other cars david said.

Quote Originally Posted by b0ki
    And YES she is 16...years old.... well let me get it right 16.5 lol hahahahaaa but the pussy i still HZHAHAHA
    Damn, that was a close guess!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12